Perfect Day

"Lisaaaaa" I called out, entering the kitchen

I managed to get my little unexpected junglecock down by flexing like I never have before in my life, forcing the blood to rush elsewhere. 

Namjoon hyung taught me to use that technique in a pinch.

My mission now is to spend the day with Lisa. 

I want to spend as much time with her as possible, hoping that maybe it'll spark something in that barren wasteland she calls her heart. 

"Who were you talking to?" her voice piped up from the kitchen counter where I'd left her.

She was still eating. 

Everything was almost gone. 

"I uh..." I started, thinking of a lie I could tell to manipulate her to stay here with me. 

"I called your unnies... they said they were busy today, that they'll be back at the end of the day and told me to drop you off then" I lied straight faced. 

I 'm a better actor than V hyung lmaoo. Hwarang ain't got nothin on-

"Really? I didn't know they had schedules today.. what if I'm needed there? Omo, Jeon, where's my phone?" Lisa asked in a panic.

Shit.

Maybe I'm not the best manipulator. 

"I think you dropped it when Minhyuk drugged you" 

But I am a fast thinker. 

The girl's face dropped in dismay at the mention of that name. 

Good good good.... you should only smile at MY name. 

"Don't worry about it Manoban,  I told them I'll take good care of you, let's just have fun today, ok?"

I tried, and went over to poke her cheek once I saw her smile curve downwards. 

She sighed and nodded her head slowly while pouting. 

... she's so cute.

"What do you wanna do?" 

I came back to reality when the sound of her voice suddenly registered in my head. 

"Hmm.. wanna play games?"