May 19

May 18, 2019, New Jersey

I'm very thankful that our world tour has been so positively received, and had such a high demand that we had to add a 6 month extension to the tour dates.

We're in the beginning of our Love Yourself: Speak Yourself World Tour, still a long way until the end. 

Lisa is also doing her own world tour. I haven't seen her at all since the last time she came to see me in New York. She's now in Amsterdam, I think, we've both been really busy. The time difference does not make anything easier, and I can't express in words how much I miss her. 

These tour days are like an endless loop of practice, exercise, food and sleep. Our beloved ARMYs sure make it better, but apart from the 3 hours on stage, I was stuck in a mundane repetition. 

It goes without saying, but Lisa's presence in my life would add all the shades of rainbow to my existence. 

I sighed and looked down at my phone. 

It's been a while since she responded to my text. I thought, frowning. 

Several hours in fact. 

I knew she also had a concert, but with the time difference, she should've been done for a couple hours now. 

I hope she's ok. 

Worry started to rise in my throat. I pushed it down, of course. I was about to go on stage, and came to a decision to just call her after the concert tonight.

================================================================================

If desperation was a person, I was the personification of the word

I didn't tell Jungkook what I was doing. But as soon as I finished my concert in Amsterdam, I hopped on the first flight to New Jersey. 

Why?

Because something happened. And I wanted to tell him face to face.