Responsibilities

The day is getting closer

The day is getting closer. I'm seeing Lisa in 3 days. 

I now spend most of my days talking to her, whether it be text, call or video games. So much so that by default, I end up going on my phone and computer a lot. 

Totally unusual for me. Even our fans know that.

I was in the practice room, having already finished my routine; I was waiting for the other members to finish stretching, so we can start our practice. With time to spare, I grabbed my phone and texted Lisa. 

She hasn't replied to me yet, nothing new; we were both idols with busy lives. 

So in the meantime, I pulled up the instagram app and logged in to my personal account.

I was scrolling through the explore page when a post caught my eye; 

It was a picture of me and Lisa (edited of course), but it looked so natural and real. 

My eyes trailed down to the caption and my breath hitched;

3.8k likes 

liskooked97 Royal and Golden Maknae 💜💛

#liskook #lizkook #blackbangtan 

Intrigued, I clicked on 'see more posts like this' and was met with a whole new world. 

There were probably hundreds of photo shopped pictures of us together. I was even more surprised and nervous when videos of REAL reactions from me came up. 

I'd known about shipping, but didn't really pay attention to it. I had been shipped with countless female idols before. They didn't faze me, for the pure reason that I don't know them personally, nor do I wish to. 

However, Lisa was different. 

Adrenaline was rushing through me as I scrolled through endless amount of reaction videos and pictures of us. Somehow I was flattered so many people shipped us. 

I didn't know it was this big. 

I gulped down the sudden excitement starting to build up within me.