Morning

Why am I so uncomfortable

I was now in the kitchen of Jeon Jungkook's residence, sitting upright on one of his bar chairs.

I watched him moved from corner to corner over the stove. 

He's cooking breakfast.

I don't know if it was my stomach that was hungry, or just.. me,

But I couldn't take my eyes off of him. 

At least he managed to put on a shirt.

I thought, 

Only to immediately revert when he turned around; 

Of course his shirt is open...

I made a face as close to disgusted as I possibly could for 2 reasons;

1. To alleviate the awkwardness I was feeling

2. To hide the fact that he made me flustered, yet again

"How do you like your eggs?" he asked, waving the pan in his hand.

I eyed it worriedly, the egg in the pan sliding dangerously from side to side. 

"Uhh..." I started.

"Oops... I burned it a little.. I hope you like them well done.. hehe" he giggled like a child and turned back to his craft. 

I clicked my tongue in slight annoyance, I like my eggs half cooked.

Soon, the plate of piping hot eggs and bacon were in view, and I wasted no time at all to scarf down the contents in front of me, my previous concerns momentarily forgotten.

"Woowwww" the child in front of me piped in amazement as he rested his head on his palm, observing my every movement.

"What, you got a problem, Jeon?" I challenged through bites, sending him daggers. 

"Nono.. I'm just amazed how all that food can pack into such a..." he paused, his eyes started to travel up and down my body.

Wtf.

I stopped chewing as he pursed his lips, eyeing my form. 

This is getting weird.

He suddenly licked his lips when his eyes landed on mine again.

"..tiny body" he finished.