Meeting

2016 Asia Artist Award

I've done some research. 

I now know all the names of the members of monster rookie group. Turns out the exotic one wasn't Korean after all. 

The way she moves her body effortlessly and her rapping skills, although she's not Korean; I admit she is very talented. 

I was hoping I could finally catch their full performance this time. But me being me, I once again didn't pay any attention to the briefing the staff gave us on the scheduling. I had no idea when they would come on. 

And my bladder was killing me. 

I excused myself to make way to the backstage bathroom. 

By the time I came back, "Playing with Fire" was already halfway done. Drat. 

At this time, I knew all the lyrics to all their songs. Casually mumbling it to myself as I made my way to my seat. I wasn't kidding when I said they were good. 

"Their mics aren't working" RM hyung whispered to me as soon as I sat down. 

 Indeed. Their mics were almost on mute, and I can spot some uncomfortable faces among the members. 

But one girl radiates professionalism; something hard to do for even older groups when put in the same situation. She smiled through everything and acted like nothing was out of the ordinary. 

The doll girl. 

From then on, unknowingly, I found respect for her. 

26th Seoul Music Awards

This time. I will surely catch them.  And I did. 

Their performance was flawless. They really know how to hype up their audience. 

I admit I went a bit too hard during "Boombayah". 

I hope no one caught me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The show finally ended. We were supposed to head to the stage for closing when I spotted Bambam in my field of vision. I smiled and quickly pulled the silver haired man into a hug. He complained instantly. The fucker. 

I was about to let go and continue on my way since I don't want to be the obstruction in idol traffic, but I zoned out when I spotted someone else. 

The doll girl was walking towards me, hands in front of her, as if fending off other people not to get too close. 

My grip on Bambam tightened unconsciously and he looked at me questioningly. 

"Missed you bro" I said to him, smiling, even though my eyes were 100% on someone else.