GDA 2019

33rd Golden Disk Award

The last week has been hell. 

I have been trying to get in contact with Lisa.. even though I know my attempts are futile. 

I cannot believe how truly scary the head of YG was.. 

I shuddered thinking back to the incident that night. 

Then,

Images of her lips.

Coming so close to mine-

I pursed my lips and licked them unconsciously, looking at myself in the mirror. 

"Jungkook, you're ruining your lipstick" the makeup noona in front of me huffed, dipping her brush back into the vaseline container. 

"Sorry noona" I replied sheepishly. 

Alright, calm down Jungkook. 

I gave myself a pep talk. 

I was going to see Lisa again today.

Thank the stars that they didn't pull out of this award show because of Jennie noona's dating news.

Although they have gone radio silent since the news broke out; no New Years' greeting, let alone a shadow of any of them on social media. 

I sighed, closing my eyes.

Come on! I'm going to see my Lali again.... 

That is.. if I get past her circle of security.. and body guards.. and managers....

The YG boss man had made it abundantly clear that I will not get to be within a 5 meter radius of Lisa again. 

"Jungkook-ah, time to head out" Jimin hyung came out of no where and squeezed my shoulder. 

I looked up to find all 6 of my hyungs giving me a tight lipped smile.

They pity me. 

Naturally, they know what had transpired, and they've been doing the best they can to cheer me up.  

Of course I appreciate each and everyone of them, and everything they've been doing for me.

I feel infinitely better whenever I'm with them.

It's a different story when I'm alone though.

The storm in my heart will not calm. 

No matter what I do. 

Not until I get Lisa back in my arms again.