Happy New Year

I'm in trouble

I'm in trouble.

Big trouble.

YG Sajangnim had come to our dorm for a Christmas surprise visit. And since I wasn't there, suspicion was high, and our poor manager got the bad end of it. 

He was threatened his job. 

So of course I was found out. 

I'd tried to explain to him that we were NOT dating. 

Not sure if he believed that. 

But nevertheless, every last bit of my freedom was basically stripped from me.

I was to be accompanied with my manager everywhere I went, and my phone was taken as punishment.

I had no way of contacting Jungkook, but I hope he's okay. 

I sighed for the umpteenth time, laying on Jisoo unnie's bed. 

The older girl is beside me, on her nintendo, while Chaeng was on the floor, playing on her guitar.

Ever since that day, I have been doing nothing but hang out in my unnies' rooms. 

It's almost like I can't bare to be alone. 

And as much as that scares me, my longing for Jungkook overtook that. 

I miss him so much. 

It was now New Year's Day. We were waiting for Jennie unnie to come back from the head office; she was summoned there for some reason.

We were supposed to film a greeting for our fans when Jennie unnie burst through the door. 

 She slammed it shut and practically crumpled to the floor, her hands cradling her head. 

We all froze and immediately stopped what we were doing, looking at each other in bewilderment. 

We've never seen Jennie unnie in this state, and are unsure of what to do. 

That all broke when we heard the sobs. 

"Jennie-yah!" 

"Unnie!" 

"Jennie unnie!" 

All three of us bolted to her side, trying to comfort her as best we could. 

"What's wrong Jennie-yah?" Jisoo unnie asked, patting her head softly.

"I- I-.. Yang sajangnim said I was a disappointment and an embarrassment to YG... said he should have never let me debut... that all I do is give the company trouble.." she whispered through sniffles. 

"What?! How dare he?" I let out in disbelief. My fists clenched into a tight ball. 

"He.. called me... a slut" 

All three of us tensed up. 

We know that out of the four of us, Jennie unnie was the most prone to rumors relating to the nature of her character. Just because she has a 'sexy' image. 

It wasn't even her fault.

 From then on, it was endless gossips; whether it be that she was a bully, a flirt, a vixen, a seducer, or... a slut. 

We've seen the articles. It affected us badly, but we couldn't do anything about it.

I squeezed Jennie unnie's hands tight and let out a shaky breath to control my anger. 

"Why would he say such a thing?" 

Rosie broke the silence after having calmed down herself. 

Jennie unnie didn't reply, but handed us her phone. 

My eyes grew wide at the headlines.

"BREAKING Dispatch: BLACKPINK Jennie and EXO Kai are Reportedly Dating" 

"Jennie-yah" Jisoo unnie turned the younger girl to face her and hugged her gently.

"Look at the comments" Jennie unnie covered her face in her hands, tears still streaming down her face.

"Jennie out of all people?? She's not even pretty, Kai oppa deserves bett-" I stopped reading that disgusting comment and turned my attention back to her instead. 

"It'll be ok unnie" I said quietly, still gripping her hand firmly. 

"Unnie, you will always have us" Chaeng faintly said, fighting back her own tears. 

"Is it so wrong to fall in love?" Jennie unnie weeped, her voice broken.

We fell silent.

Only the sounds of the girl's sobs hung in the heavy atmosphere. 

Yes... is it so wrong to fall in love?

________________________________________________________________________________

HELLO.

I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT! 

And I also apologize for this short chapter. But I wanted to dedicate it to one of the biggest news in 2019, and also shed light on how toxic fans can be when it comes to their favs' love life.

I'm already working on the next one, it will be posted VERY soon! 

HOPE EVERYONE HAS BEEN DOING WELL!

Love,

- P.