Surprise pt.2

"Lisaaaa~

"Lisaaaa~... Lisaaa-yahhh~~~!" 

I called out to her for the nth time. 

The girl was walking briskly away from me through the dimly lit corridors of SBS. I half walked, half ran after her, occasionally clinging on to her arm.. that she shook off heartlessly every time.

 She abruptly stopped in front of the entrance to the main backstage, causing me to bump into her. All the other idols were here, gathered and ready to walk out as soon as they call us. 

She looked around as if trying to make sure no one was looking at us and turned to me coldly. 

I immediately put my hands on her arm and shook it lightly while giving her my best pout, trying to mediate her mood again. 

She glanced down at the contact, closed her eyes and let out a slow sigh. 

"We're about to be in the eyes of the public. DO NOT act like you know me" 

She mumbled something about her sajangnim before shrugging my hand off and walked over to her members. 

I let out a defeated sigh as I watched her back disappear into the crowd of idols. 

I should probably join my group too. 

I looked around the packed backstage only to spot my 97 liner group of friends staring at me, their mouths hanging open. 

"Daebak" I heard them murmur as they began to make their way toward me. 

"Did we see that right?" Yugyeom started as they approached me. 

"The one and only Jeon Jungkook; with a girl????!!" Jaehyun hollered.

"Y'all, did you see his pout? So damn cringey.." Mingyu added while giving me a disgusted look. 

Bambam swung his arms on my shoulders and continued;

"Of course my best friend Pok Pak wouldn't be shaken. She's a tank, an unfeeling reptile, a robot, literally just a heartless piece of metal; never dated, never interested, she's only nice to them females, you know, I wouldn't be surprised if she was a bush ass lesbia-" I elbowed him in the ribs as he babbled on. 

"Aish you talk too much" I raised my backhand at him and cursed him out loud. 

"coUgH CoUgh- yah! how dare you hurt the great Bamdab?" he faked a hurt look, but I didn't care. 

I couldn't believe Lisa was still mad at me. 

After her members left us alone, I put on a brave face and tried to act like nothing happened. 

She didn't play along. 

Not even sparing my abundance of gifts a second glance, she walked past me and marched straight to the stage.