Friends

A couple weeks has passed since the little get together with the 97 group

It was now time for Gayo Daejun. 

We got word probably a week prior to this, informing us that Rose and I have special stages to participate in. 

I was beyond excited.

Especially being put in the front line with so many other idols, it was truly an honor. 

More than that, I made so many new friends through practice. On my own! no Bambam needed. 

I smiled thinking about the new friendships I made, when my phone buzzed in my pants. 

Juancock 👊:  

Manoban, do u know where ur gonna sit later. I still need to beat ur ass. 

4:06pm

My eyes rolled so hard I thought they would disappear to the back of my head. 

I quickly typed a reply and tossed my phone in my bag. It was time to go. 

                                                                                                                                                                                           Me: 

                                 Jeon, r u actually stupid. We can't even look at each other in public, stfu💩  

                                                                                                                                                                    4:08pm

Yes, me and Jungkook became very close, playing games with each other almost every single day, always trying to one up each other in everything, especially in games, in which I won yesterday. And that's why he's threatening me.  

A fruitless attempt really.

Although I have not seen him in real life ever since that day, just hearing him through the headset is enough to make me want to beat his ass.  

"You've been on the phone a lot lately Miss Lalisa-ssi" Chaeyoung suddenly came out of no where, linking her arms with mine, smirking at me in the process. 

I rolled my eyes for the nth time that day. 

"What are you trying to say Chaeng" I sighed, putting on my shoes.