The Operation

That little whore will pay

She is the only reason why Jungkook oppa embarrassed me like that on that day. 

He's so stupid and blind. 

What did that slut do to him exactly for him to fall head over hells like this?

I was now in the presence of said girl, their group came over to our dressing room again, as per usual, after every award show. 

She actually came this time, I wonder why she isn't hanging out with Jungkook oppa. 

Maybe he realized that she was a good for nothi-

"Tzu" Jihyo unnie called me, to which I trotted over cutely, earning a smile of affection from the older girl.

Dumb. Everyone is so easy to manipulate.

"Yes unnie?" I replied in my baby voice.

"Could you go over there to talk to Lisa? She's been by herself this whole time... maybe a maknae-to-maknae talk could do some good?" she suggested.

What a disgusting suggestion.

"Sure unnie!" I agreed anyway. I need to keep this image up, and the perfectly nice Tzuyu never says no.

I skipped over to that tramp, she didn't notice me; as I got closer, I noticed that her full attention was on a ring she held between her fingers.

Suspicious.

"Lisa unnie!" I greeted, making my voice sound cheery and bright.  

She looked up and smiled lightly at me, before lowering her hand onto her lap.

 "Oh, Tzuyu. How are you?" she asked.

"I'm great unnie! What were you looking at?" I asked; I had a feeling that I was about to discover something good.

"Oh this?" Lisa raised the ring up to my eye level, admiring it as she does so. 

I narrowed my eyes slightly, but quickly pulled myself back into character, not wanting her to lose trust in me. 

"That's so pretty unnie! Where did you get it from?" 

With her gaze on it alone, I could probably guess where she got it from... or more importantly, who gave it to her. 

But I wanted to make sure anyway.

"Mmmm.. someone special" she chuckled out a reply, blushing. 

Bingo. 

I had a clear plan from then on.