The Rainbow

Our performance was stellar to say the least

I was incredibly proud of myself and our members for pulling off such a long and difficult performance so flawlessly. 

We were making our way back to the idol seating area, still in our hanbok stage clothing; we had no time to go back and change. 

My entire breath almost seized in my lungs as I spotted the most beautiful girl in the world sitting there. 

I couldn't stop and stare though, so I made my way quickly to sit with my members, making sure my seat had a good view of Lalisa. 

She looked a bit different. 

Of course she was still a VISION. 

But something about her vibe was off. 

She didn't once glance my way. 

And I noticed that her expression hid a tinge of sadness. 

I wondered what was wrong and glanced around. 

I was now becoming aware of the eyes that darted here and back in our direction.

Maybe it was because we just finished our stage? I reasoned thoughtfully. 

But somehow I knew, it was about me. 

I shifted uncomfortably. 

What happened?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The show ended; Lisa and Blackpink immediately left the vicinity. Which puzzled me even more. 

I stayed behind a little to say goodbye to our fans, but was also quick to get backstage. 

I can't wait to see Lisa. 

The sound of loud claps surprised me the moment I stepped foot backstage. 

???

Various idols were coming up and congratulating me on.. my.. new.. relationship??!

How did they know about me and Lisa?

Nevertheless, I was excited. 

I smiled brightly and thanked them with delight. 

Until Jimin hyung came. 

He ushered me away roughly. A serious expression painted his face.