I Can

Wtf? Do I even know this girl? 

I thought as I stared at the new comer who dared to interrupt my moment with Lisa. I frowned in contemplation, trying my hardest to find the correlation between us. 

Oh, it's the Twice girl... 

Were we that close that she had to deliver my food?

My mind doesn't comprehend the necessity for her to barge in here. 

I don't even remember her name?

I side eyed Lisa, she was in the same state as me; confused. 

Her eyebrows furrowed, scrunching up her cute little face, as if she's thinking hard about something.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt" the girl's voice pulled me back from my daydream. 

Speaking of which, how did she know I was here?

"N-not at all! Come in... Tzuyu!" Lisa seemed to have pulled herself together and proceeded to invite the stranger in. 

I grimaced. 

I don't like meeting new people... especially girls. And she doesn't seem like the type I could get close to. 

I was even more confused when the girl nodded her head and walked in. 

Anyone else would've excused themselves after witnessing what just transpired???

The blonde next to me also seemed a little startled, but composed herself, giving her friend(?) a smile. 

She sat on the couch opposite from us, looking down, seemingly embarrassed. 

Silence was what followed, for what seemed like eternity. Lisa was just sitting there blankly. I can't read her expression. 

The girl in front of us was fidgeting a lot, giving me occasional glances. 

Ok, if you're that nervous, why did you come in?

"I wanted to make sure oppa doesn't skip meals" she gingerly uttered, breaking the silence. 

"So you.. followed me?" I casually blurted out, raising an eyebrow. 

She looked up, shocked by my words. 

"I-I.. I just happened to see you walking past our dressing room, oppa" she went back to being timid, eyes darting everywhere on the floor. 

Why does this girl keep calling me oppa, we ain't close like that. 

"I was eating snacks with Lisa, don't worry... thanks" I said, slightly uncomfortable that she kept calling me the forbidden pronoun. 

"You stole my snacks, you coconut headass.. stupid ass..mf..sakjdas" I heard Lisa mumbling next to me, but trailed off when her words turned into cussing.