Chrome Hearts

Our comeback is near

Continuing on our biggest project yet; the Love Yourself Trilogy, we are about to release the last of 3, "Love Yourself: Answer".

We've all been busy.

Namjoon and Yoongi hyung have been locked up in their respective studios, cleaning up and perfecting the songs to the last minute, although the last time I saw them, they were very happy with the results so far.

Hoseok hyung have been especially hard on us for the choreography; picking up on the littlest details. Team choregrapher indeed.

And as result, Jimin and Taehyung hyung who are notorious for being extremely harsh on themselves have been practicing endlessly, both in vocal training and dance performance.

As for Jin hyung, well, he has his own solo this time. Well deserved and long awaited is an understatement. The song fits his vocal so well, and I'm happy that he will finally get the spotlight he deserves. 

To conclude, everyone was focused.

However tired, however busy, I always find strength in the little sunshine of my own in the name of Lalisa Monoban.

For the past few months, I feel as though our dynamic has changed. We were still very good friends. But more than that, I feel as though we've gotten closer, past the joking and headbutting levels... something deeper.

Just a shame I don't get to see her often. 

We've only met a couple times since that day in my apartment on music shows and such. 

But since the start of the trilogy, it's been work non stop on my side. 

As for her side, her comeback has gone and went, it broke so many records I couldn't keep count of all of them. 

Needless to say, it ddu du ddu dued into my heart though.

We are planning for the world tour after this release. 

Just great. 

Another 50 yrs added on to the days until I can see Lisa again. 

I sighed, 

I can't believe there would come a day where someone holds such great importance in my heart, maybe as much as our armys?

I wonder if there'll be a day when I'll have to choose...

"Jungkook" 

A voice snapped me out of my thoughts. It was Jimin hyung. 

"Ready to go?"