Galaxies

After getting an earful from my members, and countless precautionary instructions, we were finally home

After getting an earful from my members, and countless precautionary instructions, we were finally home. I don't know why they treated the situation so precariously. I mean, I've had guy friends before. Bambam and Nichkhun oppa were my friends before Jeon came around. 

Good thing our manager came well after he left. Or else it'd be a whole other mess. 

I sighed before collapsing on my soft bed. I turned over to look at the time;

10:54pm. 

Right, didn't Kook tell me to be on in like 6 minutes. 

My body and mind were so exhausted, I decided to take my bubble bath instead lmao. He'll have to deal with it. That's what you get for getting me into trouble. 

I grinned devilishly and hopped over to the bathroom, humming softly. 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I came back to my phone buzzing non stop. I still had a towel on my head and was wearing a thin bath robe. 

I looked over the screen to see who it was, 

Oh, I didn't even reply to him yet.

I realized as I picked up the device. 

Wtf? This mf getting braver and braver. 

I picked up the call and held it in front of my face.

"What" 

"Lalisa, you are really something, ignoring me and ditching our team like that" the guy immediately fired once it was connected.

I sighed, not really caring much, walking over to set the device on my vanity as I took down the towel to dry my hair. 

"That's what you get for getting me in trouble with my unnies" I mumbled in reply.

There was a few moments of silence, the previously agitated guy now has a blank look on his face, his already big eyes growing wider by the second, as if he'd seen a ghost.