12:00 AM

It was back to the dungeon for us

Kind of; we have been pre-filming blackpink house for a while now, and the premiere was near. 

Other than that, we have nothing to do. 

Me and Jeon were back to what we were a year ago; fighting, yelling and teasing each other to no end. He changed his number though, for some reason. I didn't ask much into it. 

 Oh. 

As a final compensation for his wrongdoings; we also set the date for our food adventure again. 

That bastard better buy me lots.

It was the day, and I had held my breath all of last night to see if he would cancel again. 

He didn't. 

We decided to meet up at the dead of night; reducing risk of a scandal, out of sight and mind of people in general. 

9:00 PM

I was picking what to wear for the occasion, clothes were lying everywhere, bizarrely, I can't decide. 

Knock Knock.

I looked up to see Chaeyoung by the door, she eyed the clothes scattered around the room and smirked. 

"Getting ready for your date?" 

The question threw me off guard completely that I stiffened for a few seconds, but recovered with a cough; 

"W-what are you saying? It's just a friendly hang out... He owes me!!" I awkwardly chuckled to hide my nervous state. 

The older girl sighed and walked in, completely ignoring the mess. 

"You're not the type of person who cares about what to wear, even for a second. I know you; if you get to choose, you'd just wear loose jeans and baggy t-shirts all day" 

She raised her eyebrows at me, giving me that know-it-all look. 

I cleared my throat, and scoffed;

"I.. couldn't find my jeans" 

Rose rolled her eyes and looked around. 

She picked up a pair of ripped black jeans, a tight crop top, and a bomber. 

"Here, wear this, it'll show the right amount of skin, and still look casual at the same time"

She shoved the outfit in my arms and started to walk out the door;

"Oh and for shoes... just go with what you're comfortable with" she gave me a final grin and left. 

I looked down at the clothes in my hands, she's right, it's a little more 'dressed up' than what I usually wear...