Lisa's Present

It's been a little more than a month since I've seen him

I had called and talked with my parents the SECOND Jungkook and I said farewell to each other in New York. 

My mom couldn't be more ecstatic. 

My mom and my aunt are fans of BTS, and they somewhat already know Jungkook through Bambam and me. 

They used to even follow liskook ship accounts on instagram, before it was an issue anyway.

The problem is sajangnim.    

I was sent right to work on the X Academy projects non stop since I got back to Korea. 

With all this stuff going on, I haven't had time to even see sajangnim, or let alone talk to him. 

Although I have tried many times, but he always dismisses my appointments like it's nothing. 

Jungkook has been patient, and for that, I am thankful. 

But I feel his patience getting thin. 

And so is mine. 

I would never say it out loud, but I want to be with him so badly. 

He had sent me numerous love songs, with lyrics that are suggestive about falling in love,

I can literally feel my blood sugar level rising. 

From his own solo, 'Euphoria' to Jimin oppa's 'Serendipity', I've heard it all. 

The latest of which, he sent me a copy of his new (unreleased) song with Steve Aoki, "Waste it On Me" 

I wanted you to be the first one to hear it Lali... listen to the lyrics for me. 

He says. 

I get choked up every time I listen to one of the songs he sends me. 

I wonder if music is his love language. 

Is that why he made me that playlist of 20 songs for my 20th birthday last year?

I ponder while waiting outside Yang sajangnim's office.

Today is finally going to be the day. 

I'm going to ask him.

I had asked Jennie unnie what she did to obtain YG papa's blessings for her relationship with Kai oppa, to which, she said, she didn't.