Surprise

It's been a few months since he left

We ended up with not meeting at all. And he rarely texts now. 

Which is understandable. He's on a world tour; so many fans to impress, so many people to meet. 

I guess he's busy.  

YG sajangnim had called me in about a dating rumor right after Jungkook left the country. 

I scoffed it off, even though I was stunned at how it became like that; 

I've never dated anyone before in my life. 

I was even more surprised to learn that the scandal was with Juancock himself. 

I wonder if he knows. 

Thankfully, sajangnim told me the problem was already taken care of by BigHit. He told me to limit my contact with any males (except my father), and proceeded to emphasize the importance of being an untouchable, impenetrable, YG's blood and gem. 

"Don't give yourself up so easily, for any man. You represent YG, you are one of our princesses, and I want you to carry yourself like royalty. Do you understand?"

I sighed for the umpteenth time. 

I was slightly hurt that I got that lecture from him. 

I was so inexperienced, so uninterested in the topic.. so.. un-date-able. 

That's why that jerk thinks I'm ugl-

No.

I hate it when my mind goes back to him, now and again. 

I shook my head, trying to get rid of the thought.

I have something else to worry about now; 

Our comeback is just a month away. 

I had dyed my hair orange,  something I don't know if I like or not; that's something I'm gonna leave up to our blinks to judge. But I would've gone bald if I kept it blonde. I was renowned for my fake hair (thanks Jennie) from the constant bleach anyway.

Right now on our schedule is just practice, practice and practice. We were all dying of boredom, so as result, Jennie unnie continues to binge watch every show on netflix, Jisoo unnie proceeded to download every mobile game available, Rose spends most of her time playing guitar and going out to eat, and me.. I just take pictures with my camera. But that doesn't consume a lot of my time, so now I've been doing something unimaginable; 

I venture out on the interwebs (secretly). 

The me now, being the most caught up to social media than I had in literally ever, I heard that BTS was going to attend the BBMAs. A very big deal for any artist, especially for them; the first Korean group to do so. I was so proud of them.