Party

We've arrived at the venue

The already self conscious me immediately tensed up as we walked in.

I don't want to be biased but I swear all eyes were on us.

Chills were sent down my neck to my exposed collar bones.

Jennie unnie had put me in a long sleeved, cropped tank top that tightly hugged my torso, the neck line was cut a little deeper than what I'm comfortable with, showing a tiny, but visible line of cleavage.

She didn't let me change to a different top.

My bare legs were as exposed as the kpop industry on New Years day.

The shorts I was wearing was almost revealing my butt cheek with every strut I took.

I hugged my arms tightly around myself, wanting to disappear.

My members look stunning tonight. Who would want to look at me..

"Lisa"

I looked up to see Hanbin and Bobby oppa standing in front of me.

Hanbin oppa's eyes dart around and came close to my side, Bobby oppa taking the other, as if trying to build a barrier for me from the outside world.

"Your outfit is too much Li, I could imagine Jennie wearing this but you?..." Hanbin oppa grumbled, handing me a drink.

"Don't worry, it's not alcoholic" Bobby oppa whispered in my ear, amused by his friend's brother-like protectiveness.

"Anyway, we're sticking to you the whole night ok?" iKon's leader finished, raising his eyebrow as a statement.

I smiled at them, nodding my head in gratitude.

I knew my members would flutter off to find their friends (they already had), and maybe flirt with other male idols (of course sajangnim doesn't know). But I don't have a lot of friends, and I was beginning to worry where I could stick myself to for the rest of the night; hopefully in a hole in the wall.

"Excuse me, Lisa?" all our heads whipped to see a young man standing a few feet from us.

I recognized him. But me being me, I had no idea who he was exactly. 

"What do you need, Daniel-ssi?" Hanbin oppa answered for me, before I could open my mouth.

Ah.. WannaOne.

"A-ah nothing! Just wanted to say hi to Lisa..." he awkwardly piped, I saw him gulping, probably intimidated by my iKon oppas.

"It's Lisa-ssi to you" Hanbin oppa continued, not in the slightest fazed.

The guy laughed dryly, mumbled a soft 'sorry', bowed to us and left.

"Yah, aren't you being too scary right now?" Bobby oppa said, still casually sipping his drink.