Deja Vu

190112 Nagoya, Japan

We've resumed our Love Yourself world tour, starting with Japan. 

I was resting after a successful concert. It was great to perform again, I really missed our ARMYs.

I knew Lisa also had a concert, and I was just scrolling mindlessly on my phone waiting for her to message me. 

It was no rush; I knew she must be beyond excited to be back in her home country, and I don't doubt that she'll be meeting/seeing a lot of people there. 

After all, she is Lalisa Manoban.

 Before I knew it, I had typed in the girl's name in the search bar on Youtube.

I must be possessed. I thought, chuckling to myself while the page loaded. 

My grin came to a screeching halt when I saw what was in the result, my eyes growing big instead. 

There was a fancam of Blackpink's concert. Specifically, Lisa's solo stage. 

I had asked her about what she had prepared for her fans, but she was so secretive about it, I had no idea what it actually was. 

What a blessing technology is... 

Now lessee little missy... what were you hiding from me... 

I let out a devilish laugh as I clicked on the video that has a surprising amount of views already.

My jaw dropped as I felt the soul being sucked out of my body. 

Not only did she execute the performance perfectly, but she did so with such a contagious smile on her face, it was impossible to look away. 

She was truly born to do this.

I loved that she always look like she's having a blast while she's performing. 

That is what makes Lisa so different, that is what makes her so captivating. And saying I'm not obsessed would be an absolute lie.  

That confidence, that charisma, and that... body

This girl be wildin'  

My heart raced as images of her twerking on the floor came to mind.

I imagined what it would be like to be that close in proximity with her, and have that intimate moment.. She is so beautiful..

And hot. A voice in my head added.

I didn't notice the apparent bulge starting to form in my pants. 

Only when my hyungs started laughing that I came out of my nirvana.