Day 1

I didn't know this was part of the deal

The me an hour ago wouldn't have imagined I'd end up this way, laying face up, arms formed a cross on my chest, just staring up at the ceiling. 

As part of the experience, Jungkook asked if we could sleep next to each other. 

I reluctantly said yes. 

He promised not to overstep any boundaries, and I trust him. 

The fact that he asks me each time if he could touch me shows that he is gentleman enough. 

At first it was fine. 

We laid down facing each other.

He held my hand in his, looked into my eyes and whispered how grateful he was for me until he fell asleep. 

For the longest time, I couldn't look elsewhere, not even after the guy left for dreamland. 

It was cute watching him hold my hand tightly to his chest. Like it was his most prized possession. 

My heart beat was steady and peaceful, watching him in blissful sleep. 

He brings me the more calmness in my life than I'd like to admit. 

I want to be the person that you can also call home too... will you let me be that person?

His words ring in my head. 

I think... you're already there.. my Kookie. 

He shifted, snapping me out of my thoughts. 

The surprise movement caused me to suddenly jerk my hand away, laying face up, pretending that I wasn't looking at him like a creep, in case he woke up. 

But he wasn't awake, and I side eyed him as his face (eyes still closed) scrunched into a frown. 

His hand, as if by instinct, followed mine from the lost of touch. 

But he didn't grab my hand.

He grabbed ME. 

So now I'm in the position of being snuggled by THE JEON JUNGKOOK. Right in the crook of my neck. 

Yes, I could just wake him. But I didn't want to disturb his sleep, afraid he might be tired. 

And.. it doesn't feel half bad. 

It's not like he's doing anything bad.