Feelings

Lisa and I had set a date for our eat out adventure extravaganza

I don't have a lot of time left before I have to leave. The departure date for our tour is in a week's time, so we decided to meet up a day before that, when everything on my side was settled and ready. 

What happened that day in the dressing room? 

We both fell asleep. 

I was the one to wake up first, only to be met with the piercing stares of the other three blackpink members. I don't know how long they were there when we were both knocked out, but the looks on their faces still registered somewhere between shocked and scared. I wasn't that comfortable in front of them without Lisa (being conscious). So I quickly jolted up, bowed at them and ran out the room. 

I was a bit upset after, that I didn't get to say bye to the blondie. I acted out of embarrassment and was too shy to go back. 

But I was going to see her again soon. 

I'm so excited. 

I don't know why, but the thought of being able to be in her presence again gets me all giddy inside. Just the thought of her can put a smile on my face in an instant. 

I feel like I've been smiling too much these days. And apparently all my other members noticed it too. 

"Yah maknae, what are you smiling about again? You little creep, if I have to call you one more time, I'm gonna whoop your ass, COME EAT!" Jin hyung called from the kitchen, waving the spatula in his hand wildly. 

I skipped over to the dining room happily. Everyone's eyes were on me. 

I paid no attention and started to eat, the smile still plastered on my face. 

They all raised a questioning eyebrow at me, as if they wanted to say something. 

Only the sounds of our chopsticks and spoons clanking the dishes filled the room, I was kind of confused as we usually talk or argue all the time over food. I felt the atmosphere tense up a bit when Namjoon hyung finally broke the silence;

"So Kook-ah. Do you.. have something to tell us?" he hesitantly started. 

I looked up from my bowl and stared at him blankly,

"Like what" 

He sighed and I could sense the nervousness coming from all my hyungs who stopped eating and just looked on quietly. 

"Are you.. seeing someone?" he asked, slightly holding his breath. 

I immediately choked on the egg that was midway down my throat.

The food kind of spluttered everywhere and the hyungs eyed me in disgust, all of them went back to eating; waiting for me to finish suffocating.