Jealous

Before the game

Before the game...

"Bam, where is Lisa?" I asked the guy, agitated. 

He told me Lisa would be here, but we've been here for half an hour now, and I haven't even seen the girl's shadow. 

"Huh? She'll be here soon fam" he said, taking a shot. 

"Yah, stop drinking, you're gonna get drunk" I said, grabbing the shot glass from the guy. 

He's been taking shot after shot, non stop for the past 20 minutes.

"Chill chill chillllll man" the man slurred, and pulled out a bottle of beer from his pocket.

This guy's an alcoholic...

I sighed, watching him chug down the contents.

I'm feeling impatient, craning my neck up literally once every 5 seconds at the door to see when the girl I've been waiting for will come through it.

I was determined to talk to Lisa and set everything right. 

I can't take much more of her cold front. 

It's killing me. 

"aahahahahh" Bam uttered.

I turned my attention back to my best friend in front of me, whom by now, is completely gone. 

"Bam, pull yourself together" I rushed beside him and put his arm over my shoulder, supporting his tipsy form. 

He made a gagging noise and I panicked. 

I looked around in a frantic to find someone or somewhere that could help me with the situation at hand, when another head popped up on the other side of Bam. 

"You good bro?" Yugyeom asked. 

I sighed a sigh of relief and nodded at him. 

Bam giggled and flopped his head on my shoulder. 

I was about to ask him if he was fine, but he coughed, interrupting me. 

"Bro, are you goo-" 

"BleeEEeHh" the guy regurgitated his stomach acids all over my flannel. 

I closed my eyes in disgust, but I let it happen. 

Calm down Jeon, calm.. just remember who this is for...

Remember the mission..

I blew air through my mouth and turned to Yugyeom, who has his lips pursed, looking at me with pity as he watched the whole thing unfold. 

"I need to go to the washroom.. I'll leave Bam with you" 

He nodded vigorously, holding in his laughter.