Condo

I've decided to carry the sleeping girl on my back; 

It was easier that way. 

...And I was going to go crazy if I had to stare at her beautiful face for another second. 

Murmurs and whispers can be heard as soon as I entered back into the venue. I can't help but feel that those gossips were about me; I feel the stares, and briefly looked over to my sides; catching heads turning away the instant my eyes shot in their direction.

But I was too absorbed with the sleeping beauty on my back to really pay them too much attention. 

The vibration of her even breaths can be felt throughout my whole being. 

It kept me at peace, and I was trying my hardest to purse my lips from smiling too much.

I was pulled from my happy place when some familiar faces rushed towards me with concerned expressions. 

I, in turn, revert my own expression back to normal and raised a questioning eyebrow at them.

"Did something happen?" I asked nonchalantly. 

"Yea, you" Yugyeom whisper shouted as soon as he reached me.

"Lisa??" Bambam piped from behind the guy, bolting to my side and tried to pry Lisa from my back. 

To which I gave a little grunt and stepped away, defensive. 

Mine.

"Oh come on Kook. Don't do this, everyone's all rowdy because of the scene you caused" Bam whined, seemingly sober now. 

I furrowed my brows as a response. 

What'd I do?

"Everyone's talking about how you broke Tzuyu's heart... After you left, she went down sobbing and said all sorts of crazy shit" Yugyeom told me in a low voice. 

My gut suddenly had a deep pit feeling in them. 

This can't be good. 

"She.. " he started again.

Lisa shifted on my back, holding me closer;

That was enough to get me back to my senses.

"Not now. I don't wanna know what she said or did" I cut him off, tightening my hold on the girl.

"I need to get Lisa out of here, safe" I said with finality, and marched right past them out the door. 

Outside the private venue wasn't that much better. 

As soon as I stepped out, I see people whispering in each others' ears, eyeing me. Some even pointed their fingers. 

"MMmmm" the brunette moaned next to my ear. 

I couldn't care less about other people at this point.