The Ring Theory

"

"... Kookie" I breathed out

He shifted behind the door shyly, scratching the back of his head. 

I was too stunned to even utter another word, just staring at him, drinking the sight of him with unwavering eyes. Almost like I was afraid he was going to disappear if I dared as much as a blink.

Is this a dream?

"C-can I come in?" he finally spoke, like the shy and polite boy he is, gesturing to the inside of the dorm. 

I blinked a few times, recovering from shock and nodded furiously. 

We shuffled inside and I tried to steady my breathing. My heart pounding in my ears. 

Jungkook is here? With me? In my dorm?

I've missed him so...

My brain was still processing the current situation when I heard him clear his throat.

I immediately adjusted my face to be as normal as possible, trying not to blatantly show just how much I've desperately missed him.

"How did you get here?" I exclaimed, wondering━ hoping, that he did not get into any trouble for me. 

"Let's just say, our members worked a miracle" he replied with a chuckle. 

Thank you for this gift unnies. I silently thanked my members as if they could actually hear me.

I glanced over to the boy and just now noticed the huge bouquet of flowers he hauled in with him, and is now presenting to me. 

"Sunflowers" I uttered.

"Your favorite" he finished, grinning from ear to ear. 

My cheeks burned hot and accepted the bouquet graciously. 

"Thank you Kookie... they're beautiful" I shyly said, hiding my face (that's probably red) behind the arrangement. 

"I just wanted to get you a gift before your world tour! You're leaving today right?" the sunshine responded brightly. 

"You must be so excited! Going to your home country and all"

I nodded slightly, not returning his enthusiasm. My thoughts were filled with one word, and it completely diminished any excitement I was feeling prior. 

Gift... 

That's right.. he also got me a gift that time before he left for his world tour...