{...}

Key Masters:
L05Noah
Saviorbook
DJrayray210
weakfish19
Nakayushimari
yoshimanakaritsu
Ahem, me. UwU

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

My name is Dr. Julien Roberts.

I am a rookie resident surgeon of the pulmonary department, a lung doctor, you may call me as. Right now, I was scanning through pages and pages of ironically countable patient files here in the hospital’s medical records archive. 

As my sea-green orbs concentrated on the yellow tinted papers, my hands that held them firmly were visibly trembling. I was excited and at the same time, nervous. 

I came here in preparation for my first medical operation, but that's not why I was jittery. 

I was selected to hold as in charge of the pulmonary surgery for Patient #25. Her condition was nothing serious, but what really made me nervous, was the fact that she was a VIP in this hospital. The last thing I wanted was for them to fire me or just plain mess up with things, so I need to make sure that I know what to do without any mistakes at all. 

Well, I was entirely surprised beyond repair back then, because before I knew it, I was accepted here in WingDing Medical Center, the most prestigious medical facility in all of Ebott City! I wasn't even top of my class, so how come I was here? 

Probably some kind of mess with the data, but I guess luck was extremely at my side.

And now, this. A VIP. On my first day too. 

Continuing my search, I didn’t notice a nurse come right in, standing right behind me. When she spoke up, that was the time I finally realized she was beside me, and you can’t imagine how startled I was. 

I yelped, falling down my stool, accidentally colliding my arms to the once organized files, for them to fly high, scattered across the room. So much for luck. 

I looked back at her, receiving the sorry look on her face, a faint red hue visible on her cheeks from embarrassment. 

“Oh no, I am so sorry.” she cried, helping me up, “People always get the same reaction actually.” she chuckled nervously, not bothering to look up to me. I dusted myself off the, er, dust, before rubbing the back of my neck. 

“Yeah, that's fine.” I shrugged, shooting her a reassuring smile. I observed her features further, her sleek black hair tied up to a long ponytail, her purple glimmering eyes resembling that of amethyst crystals. There on her right arm, she held an unfamiliar blue clipboard. There was a number written at the back side of it, but it was so small, I couldn't see it. 

Shifting my gaze back in the area we’re in, I slightly frowned in distaste at the mess I've caused. Yellow pages of various scriptures were piled everywhere, it seemed impossible to count how many they are. 

“Do you need help?” she offered. 

“Yes please.” I laughed, accepting it. I didn't want to arrive late on my first day anyway, so of course, I couldn't finish all of this up on my own. She gladly beamed, seeming to take this as her pay for her unintended unexpected arrival, that caused all this. 

“Pardon me, may I ask you your name, Dr…?” she paused in question, while continuing to bend and pick pages of paper. 

"Julien." I answered with a gentle smile, "Dr. Julien Roberts."