{Hairline}

A/n: Konichiwa, pinksterz! 💕

While waiting for the four other key masters to finally decide to present their keys, I wrote a free short oneshot. Unlike the other chapters I have written (which are mostly all dramatic), this one will be… Hilarious.

Heh.

OK, so I've thought of this because I want to give you all a well-deserved break from tears, ‘cause I'm pretty sure the chapter you Key Masters chose is, well, heartfelt, as always.

Ready for laughs?

You: -_- Are you?

I’m already laughing the moment I wrote this. XD

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I’m Frisk! And yes, I'm a hair stylist, a good one to. It's been 7 years already, and hair has been pretty much my life now. Snippy here, snippy there. There's nothing could sooth me other than soft locks snapped at the edge of my scissors.

So when one guy stepped in, an odd one to, I couldn't help but smile kindly.

He was a round man, his skin ivory, his skull luscious of white hair. Some may get creep out of his appearance, but that's why I smiled.

I gestured to an available seat for him to sit on. He was obliged, and promptly walked up to me, that was, until he didn’t notice a damp rug in the way, causing for him to slip, and fall, along went his… A wig?

‘-___- ‘ my reaction to this mishap. He looked at me with shameful eyes, and I pierced through it with disgust. There's nothing more that I hate than bald people walking around a hair salon, they say ‘getting a hair cut’, yet I stood calm, and kindly said;

“Sir. Please stand up, your hair is all over the place.”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A/n: Your welcome. ^^

I know, it's not funny.

It's hysterical, lol.

You: You asking for a death wish, you piece of shit?!

XD The look on your faces is priceless! But anyways, yes, I'm mean, but hey! I don't write like this, what do you take me for? A comedian?

That's just a stunt, this is the real oneshot:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“Mummy. Aren’t you a hair stylist.” Fran asked as she gazed at her brunette mother.

“Yes, I am.” Frisk replied in a soft voice.

“Then why did you marry, Daddy?”

“Because… He’s bald.”

“I don't get it. But you’re a hair stylist, and he’s-”

“So that I won’t have to suffer and cut his hair if it gets longer, sweetie.”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A/n: Pfft… XD Okay, I'm sorry! Here, I'm serious now, I swear, THIS is the real oneshot: