{Mine, and Only Mine II}

A/n: Pinksterz!💕

Seriously, this chapter gave me a lot of trouble. Not trouble in writing, no! But trouble on whoever from the many key masters of Why Not? is lucky enough to open this.

More ridiculous author's note at the bottom!

Also, this is probably the most gruesomely goriest story I have ever written, so you've been warned!⚠⚠⚠

Yanderetale

⚠Warning: For those who doesn't know what Yandere means; it is actually the state of being agressively, violently, maniacally, murderous due to the extreme compassion one felt for somebody else.

It means, for example; if you feel extremely jealous about your crush being with somebody else, to the point that you become insane and really want to kill him/her, then that's being yandere.

So I'm warning you that Yanderetale involves any killing, the chapter may contain the following:

Blood
Gore
Murder
Insanity

If you are feeling any discomfort, or that the mentioned subjects above could trigger you, I suggest you skip this chapter, or at least the bloody scenes. Thank you!💕

Key Masters:

kawaii_trash180
Gabbyisabela143
GalaxyLunaMoon

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Outside, a marvelous afternoon of multi-hued skies in a blendly colorful mixture of orange, pink, and purple, the sun's setting rays shone in the horizon, its glowing glimmering tips stretching beyond through separately open gaps of fresh green leaves, draping the pine-scented branches of various trees. This aesthetically detailed scenery can be viewed from up the rooftop of a greyish white-painted five-story building.

Below, students; humans and monsters alike, are in either neat or ruined uniforms, scampering out of the said structures huge windowed doors, happily chatting with each other as they enjoyed the end of the days classes.

But inside the schools small wooden shed, located just behind the premises, a perfectly hidden homicide was taking place.

We see two silhouettes emerging in our own point of view; one was standing, and the other was on the floor. As we squinted our orbs for a better look; one was a skeleton, and the other was human.

The skeleton displayed his everlasting grin on his ivory white skull, but in an unusual way, he was beaming with wrathfully crazed glee. He didnt mind the stained crimson liquid dripping down from the seemingly sharp bone he held on his right phalange, the said scarlet substance soiling his once purely clean school uniform. His crystal white focus was on the wonderful sight below his feet.

The brunet human, or rather, whatever he is on this state right now, was at the floor, frolicking on his own pool of what we had now discovered as his red waterfall of life; blood. Every hint of lively color on him faded to a much paler hue, as if he wasnt alive at all, with hints of a deathly purple tint, along with his once gleaming sapphire orbs, now a lifeless grey stare. But despite the situation he was in right now, and with the source of the growing red pond forming from multiple deep stabs located in every inch of his body, he was still breathing eerily, grasping every bit of air in avail.

"Y-you're..." he suddenly wheezed, "Crazy!"

"Oh, Adrian." The monster chuckled in amusement, nodding in a 'tsk' manner, "This is what everyone preferred to call, love."