{Don't You?}

A/n: Heyya, pinksterz!💕

In oh-so-sudden participation for Franstober 2021 Day 19: Video by uhhbananafrappe on Tumblr, I decided to publish this ready-made oneshot here on this day, infusing the story with the essence of spooktober.xD

Hope ya'll enjoy a bootiful time this time of the year, pinksterz!💕😉 So here, have a horror shot created by self inspiration-

⚠Warning: Horror. If you're uncomfortable with the said element, I'm not saying you mustn't read, I'm merely warning you in advance. You may skip this and wait for the next update, or find another good frans book to read as well. This oneshot is not for the faint of heart. :3

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I should've been sprawled as a bloody mess all over the floor. Kept inside my room, however, there was no better punishment than to be locked up here, haunted, even though I already know I was going to be sent with shivers down for the rest of my life. It was absolute torture.

You see, several months ago, before I was being refridgerated to my damnation, I had a crush. Everyone has one, I'm pretty sure of it. And as cliché as it sounds, it's this girl in my class. To be exact, she's Student #13 in the online classroom I'm in.

She was very quiet, it was unsettling at first, but I've grown curious of her. My classmates would discuss of never trusting the silent ones, since they could 'kill', but I ignored their warnings, and thought how ridiculous they sounded. Silent people are often misunderstood.

At least, that's what I think.

Her name was Frisk Dreemurr. You could feel the shy but mysterious aura radiating from her, it made me intrigued to know more about her. She had short chestnut brown hair, it was in a slight mess, and her skin was white as milk. I mean seriously, she looked pale as white, but in a somewhat modest kind of way.

She's seen in her camera screen, which was located at the far right side of the 'class'. Sometimes, I felt sorry for her to be ignored by everyone, like if she never was our classmate. Whenever she excuses herself in a quiet voice to be dismissed, the teacher won't spare even a single glance at her, which I thought was rude. He wouldn't even address her whenever she raises her hand, it's truly distasteful.

While my classmates went about their businesses during break time by doing the stuff younger students goofed about, I secretly sent her a friend invite. I know, I know, it's a creepy online move coming from a guy like me, but hear me out. I cannot help but feel sorry for her, without anyone to turn to at all.

I could see her watching our classmates make a fool out of themselves, until the two of us heard a faint ping on her side. I assumed it was her notification ring, and you couldn't believe the surprised look planted on her face, her sunset golden eyes glimmering with curiosity as she shifted her attention towards me.

I tried hard not to get caught blushing a cyan hue at her response, especially after she accepted the invite. She looked at me excitedly, gratefully, expressions I have never seen her do before. I guess it was a right choice to warm up to her, so eventually I nervously smiled, and not long after, she did as well.

It was after dismissal that I figured I should talk to her on a video call.

It's a good thing she didn't have plans for the rest of the day, and neither did I. She was a little shy at first, obviously not used to talking with anyone more less than a guy who suddenly sends you a friend invite out of nowhere.

"Hi, I'm Sans." I grinned, though I thought it wasn't really necessary since I am smiling permanently. Curse of being a skeleton, I guess?

"I-I actually know that..." she muttered lowly, and I could've sweared I heard her voice echoing at the back of my head, literally. Or probably I was having a nervous breakdown now that I know how crazy I am to talk to my crush directly in a video call.