{Ace No More}

Key Masters:

GabbyUwU2006
Zheni14
TPCPrincessJoanna202

A/n: You unlocked this to, guys. Why are you all in a frenzy, I so skerd. 😢

Anyways, I was not inspired by any media to do this, it judt popped into my head, saying hello, asking if I could write it, and then I said, "Ye, why not?" so bam! Insta-oneshot!

Lezzgo, pinksterz!💕

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Sans, what is the law of relativity?"

"E=mc^2"

"How about the first law of motion?"

"Inertia."

"Who was the father of philosophy?"

"Ibn Sina."

"What are integers or half-integers used to identify specific electrons in atoms?"

"Quantum numbers."

"The quadratic formula?"

"x is equals to negative b, plus-minus square root of b over 2, plus 4 times ac, all over 2 times a."

Every question their professor would try to pour him with, had absolutely no chance of drowning the skeleton. Not a single question was left unanswered within seconds, even trivia and current events was a snap.

Sans Gaster started off as a child prodigy. His skull may be hollow, but who knows how deep it actually is, which may even hold forbidden secrets and sorcery, but nay. He was born to the world that way, and his father was most proud of him. Being a whiz at school, holding much higher advanced knowledge, it's a wonder why he was still in high school, when obviously, his mind belonged to a graduated magna cumlaude.

While acing every obstacle he faces in all aspects of their academy, be it sports, or academics, he badly seeked for challenges, something unique that may come his way. Unfortunately, not a single student was even close enough to reach his standard of acquired education, leaving all strength of learning to him, who he himself was even beginning to think of giving up.

But woe unto his skills, not even giving up could make one be anywhere near his abilities, and so he continued his boring life of zero-excitement, hoping a day would come when he'd actually meet his match.

He just couldn't believe that today was that day.

________________________________

S-second?? If he could, his whole ivory face would turn paler than usual, trying his hardest to process what the professor had just announced.

"Sans Gaster ranks second in our academy's inter-grading system."

Murmurs of excitement filled the room in huge waves of assumptions, all wanting to know who had overtook the great prodigy's first rank spot. Even he felt excited to know someone could be smarter than him, possible to carry the burden of being a slave to boredom for the rest of their life. However, he did feel that tinge of fear, realizing there could be consequences if that did happen. Yet who cares? As long as the teachers won't be continuously asking random pointless questions at him, everything will be fine.

"So, who's done it?" Monster Kid asked, whilst the teacher was a tad busy examining the list of rankings.

"Probably Alphys." Sans whispered to himself. He knew his lizard friend from the other class had a lot of potential to take on him, but, 'I don't think she's that bold enough to come out of her second ranking hiding spot.'