{3rd Annual TPC Tagging Ceremony: QnA} (A/n)

According to the law of the TPC, Writer’s Ethic Code No. 5; Core TPC members must organize a tagging ceremony on every ten of tenth chapters of their book, e.g. Chapter 10, Chapter 20, Chapter 30, etc.

But hey, I'm the douched up president of the TPC, and the one who created this rule, so... Suckahs! XD (hypocrisy~) Just kidding, I'm mentioning names here, so you could say it's a Tagging Ceremony.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean for anyone to get forced up in here. I was just down, and I couldn't—" I cried frantically, only to be shushed by a glittering pink, black, white, android with sleek black hair streaked with pink. The thing remarkable about his appearance was his black knee-high booted legs, very eye-catching if I must say so.

"Hush now, darling, or you'll ruin your makeup!~" he chimed, noticing my eyes in glossy glow, "We don't have time for things like this, so we better had a move on 'cause the show's about to start.~" he blandly reconciled, dashing off with a mic in his hand, posing dramatically as the spotlight shone down on him, illuminating his shiny metal body.

"Oh my, what a huge turnout!~" he laughed, facing the crowded audience before him.

"Hello, my dear darlings!~ It's me, your favorite host, the fabulous, the glamorous, the undescribably incomparable star of the Underground~~" he paused, reaching his mic out to the cheering and squealing fans, who all chorused one name.

"Mettaton!!!" Almost instantly, lights went out flashing vibrant colors of pink, purple and white, with him right under, in a much dashingly theatrical pose, his tongue flicking out with delight.

"Thaat's right!~ So for today, in the MTT show, I'm here with a special guest—it was none other than yours truly, the author of Why Not?, Ms. Priscelle Plays!

At the mention of my name, I hurriedly exhaled heavily, jogging to meet the awaiting audience. Awkwardly, I waved a hand at them, saying, 'hi'. But even so, they seemed to be satisfied with just that... I guess?

I took a seat on a hot pink chair, right in front of Mettaton's.

"Hello there, darling. How are you doing?~"

"Fine, thanks." I mumbled quietly.

"Alrighty, before we head on and start asking you some questions coming straight from your own readers, what can you say about being here today? Seeing these wonderful viewers here and all?~"

"Well..." I nervously rubbed the back of my grey-scarfed neck, "Thanks y'all. I really appreciate it, and..." I secretly whispered the last part under my breath, "hope I didn't bother you..."

"I'm pretty sure we all are glad to have you here, Priscelle. Anyways, first question is from one of your readers, GalaxyLunaMoon. Know them?~"

"Know them? Heck, they're my bwest fwend, how could I not know them?" I smiled, remembering Galaxy, "Plus, I wanna personally thank them, 'cause they're really motivational, and was the first to ever opened a chapter in Why Not?"

"Well that's marvelous!~ Here's what your little friend asked:

[Q: What inspired you to make the Why Not? Oneshot Book?]

Yes, we're curious to know what encouraged you to make such a book?"

"Well...

[Answer: I call Why Not? as 'My Trash Can'. While writing SilentTale, I intended to stay on its tracks firmly; I did not intend, or plan on doing a oneshot book back then, nor did I believe I actually did it.

But, because of my stupid imagination, I couldn't concentrate with all the new ideas that kept popping in my head, so I did what I had to: try to shut them out, but how?