{You?!}

A/n: At first, I decided to make this as a oneshot, but as the plot deepened, I can't seem to stop squealing from cuteness! I turned this to a short story (I know. Not fitting with the key price), since I now entitle this as one of my favorites!

At some point, I could actually cry from the sweetness level this story gave, so it is perfect! I'm really satisfied with this one.

So anyways, on to the story, pinksterz!💕

Key Master: GalaxyLunaMoon

⚠Warning: A tiny essence of mild language, a drop of abuse, and... prepare a box of tissues for all dem adorable feels!

________________________________

"Sans, dear, you forgot your car keys again for the fifth time." A voice soft as silk called out, its owner, a seemingly petite woman with shoulder-length chocolate brown hair and honey-glazed golden orbs. She wore a lavender night robe, and held what seemed to be car keys on her small fairly pale hands.

She gracefully walked towards her husband, who patiently waited for her at their red door. His smile plastered on his ivory white skull grew larger as he watched his lovely wife approach him.

"Please try to remember, I'm really worried about you." She gently heed, handing him the keys.

"Sorry. 'Guess I'm such a bonehead at times, ya know?" He chuckled, wrapping his skeletal arms around her waist, before planting a quick but gentle kiss on top of her forehead, while still having a good grip on his brown leather suitcase.

"You better be quick so you won't get late for work, my love."

"Do I have to work? I want to see that pretty face of yours all the time, sweetheart." He whined, pretending to plead playfully.

"Unless you want to live in the streets, unfortunately, you must! Remember, you're not only doing this for you and me, but for our Fran."

"Of course, I know! Can't believe that little tyke's going to college next coming year." He said, pretending to wipe a tear off his eye socket.

"Dad!? I'm not a kid anymore!" my frustrated voice echoed from upstairs, causing my parents to laugh in amusement.

"Sure ya aren't, pal! Ya're human." He called out to me from downstairs.

"Half!" I corrected 'as-a-matter-of-factly'.

"Yes. But unlike your ol dad here, ya still got thick skin, ey!"

Which he's right. I look more human than a monster, with blue-hued white hair and honey-glazed golden irises. The only thing that's out of my 'human' feature is my extraordinarily pale white skin.

"Dad, you're surely gonna have a bad time!"

"I'd like to see ya try!"

"Now, now, dearie. Say good-bye to your father before he goes to work." My mother ordered, which of course, I obeyed.

I quickly ran down stairs, jumping up, and landing to my father's warm embrace. Mom soon followed after, and the loving embrace felt like hours, I thought Dad'll be late at work, which I will find funny since I really like messing around with my parents.

My family is the best.

But if you guys think that we were all sweet like honey ever since I was born, think again. Back then, we weren't this even close. The closest I could ever get back then was a simply forced smile, which was hard to take in as a sign of love.