{The Lady of Mercy} (Book Introduction)

A/n: This isn't actually a frans oneshot, but a special chapter for a book I'm still planning on writing.

After reading a lot of Mafiatale lately, I was soo excited, immediately planning to write my own Mafiatale book which I would name as; The Lady of Mercy.

Now I haven't really decided to actually do the book since I still need your opinions if I should continue with this plan and because that I still have to finish my SilentTale, When Light Comes Darkness, and the PinkBlackWhite series.

But I'm a determined person who's workaholic, just not updating much often because of internet problems.

Either way, I'll show you a special chapter which also serves as the introduction of my soon-to-be book, The Lady of Mercy.

Enjoy, pinksterz!💕

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

*You walked along the busy streets of Ebott City.

*You just moved here, wandering around, foolishly ignorant to even know what lurks beyond the dark corners of this seemingly colorful, lively city.

*In every corner, you see various kinds of shops, people filling the busy streets, all coming in and out.

*However, you came to a halt in front of a mysteriously dark alleyway, to find a silhoutte beneath the obscure ambience it gave.

*What chilled you even more is the fact that the figure called out to you secretively.

Psst! Hey. Yeah, you, bud.

New here, aren't ya, feller?

*You nodded hesitantly in response.

Well don't just stand there, someone might see you!

*You felt unsure, but decided to go near the source of such raspy voice.

*You stop, coming face-to-face with a complete stranger, dreesed in a black trench coat, and a seemingly black wide-brimmed fedora, which advantageously hid whoever is underneath.

*His red pinpricks sent chills down your soul, evidently giving you the thought of running away, but you couldn't.

*Somehow, or for some reason, you stayed, absurdly trusting this guy.

That's it, pal. I wouldn't wander around out there at this time if I were you. Especially since ya seem like somebody who doesn't know the heck is happening around here.

Ebott City... is quite an interesting place to settle in, don't cha think?

I mean, why else would you even consider settling in a place like this?

Cigarettes?

*He held out his hand, for you to find that instead of a normal human one, out came a green thorny vine, offering you a stick of the said cigar.

*You refused, still doubting your decision of even staying here for too long.

Not a smoker, I see? Well then, kid. Your loss.

*You watched as clouds of smoke came out of the pile of clothes.

It's quite crowded out here. People happily laughing around, having fun, being with friends.

And the casinos?

Damn, that's one of the reasons how this city became so popular.

But ya know what else made Ebott more charming, more fascinating?