{Letters Along A Flower}

HugleTale

HugleTale is an Undertale AU, created by StacyCPR1704, where Echo Flowers are replaced with Gem Flowers. The name, HugleTale, is an acronym that represents the 5 main characters of the AU.

H - Hate
U - Useless
G - Greed
L - Lies
E - Envy

In HugleTale, their souls were also portrayed here as gems, each with a different type, and along them were special flowers that gave abilities to anyone who consumes them.

Based on their references, Sans (named in the AU as Olen), was a mage, a riddler at that, who becomes a prince after an incident that took place Underground, which was caused by his father, the royal advisor, Dark!Gaster. Frisk and Chara in this AU were saviors-turned-to-ambassadors of the Underground. In the end, however, because of the said incident, they were back to living on the Surface, unconscious to the resets happening Underground.

Like every AU detail I put in my AU-based oneshots, this is based on what I knew and researched, so please correct me if I'm wrong. 😅

I hope you all understood, while you guys might not understand my naturally rushed and organized chapter, lezzgo!! :D

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

       One sat amongst the evergreens, wistfully gazing at the horizon, as he--who was seated in fair serenity and all--gently caressed soft petals of purple hydrangeas, all the while engrossed to scribbling crystal blue ink on worn out paper. Hydrangeas...

       Hydrangeas are flowers in many forms. Its vividness present in both scent and sight--although they vary in all types of figures, hydrangeas are, but of the same class, a flower amongst all, and appreciative to its origin of phase, its types, mere details yet to be known to make up a whole.

       Of blues, of pinks, of white and all, one shall go shillyshally, baffled to know; Which one could tell my dear the best story? And that of which it presents not just emotions, but me in a way of a comforting presence?

       For every medium he sent with a bit of extras here and there, it enlightened me to see the process formed unconsciously, as he did not send the flower in subject as a single form. An offering he wrote; his first letter went as such;

       Dear Frisk, --that he scribbled.

             I send this to you with blue hydrangeas.

             I know it must have been hard for the both of you, with you sister, Chara, I mean, but know that Owen and I are rooting for you. I beg you, fortify admirable Determination. We may have lost all rays of hope, but let us imagine you as our flames of candlelit guidance, our hopeless fantasy, the long awaited quench to our thirst on eternal salvation.

             Let us share your pain, sympathize on loss, as it may be a blather to us, but with you involved, we cherish as if we were the ones in place of you.

             You are but our fore sought luminosity, until again, I shall update you with brisk, Frisk. ;)

Sincerely Yours,

Sans

       Of course, not only he received back an air-transmitted sugar sweet smile, but also a particularly much longed attention was seized by his genuine empathy, sealing their fate, their eyes meant only for their own to seek. And must she have to fall to a worthwhile creature like him? To have been helplessly tugging heartstrings due to some cliché message of bare encouragement? As I have always told them--you, dear reader, well... why not?