{I'm Taking A Break} (A/n)

Konichiwa, wassalam, pinksterz!💕

Like the title says, I'm EXHAUSTED! 😥

Can you believe, I just recently published like six chapters (3 in Why Not? 3 in TPArt Gallery) within a week, in just two days! And you all have noticed that the average number of chapters I publish in all four books I have all together, is normally two to three. The least will be one.

So I guess it's safe to say, I think I deserve a rest, right?

Now the next days after this, expect that I will be:

-Inactive on Why Not? (Hold your horses, Key Masters! XD)
-At least, be focused on SilentTale
-Focused on the world we're all in right now
-Focused on other stuff (I think it's the same with what I just said earlier 😕)
-Aand... Come back to my Minecraft side, 'cause I'm sworn loyal to it, and the fact that I ain't touching that side too much lately (Got too soaked up in Undertale :P) So expect an update on my book, Pink.

I'm really sorry towards the Key Masters, I know you guys are itching on your seats for the upcoming part three of Please... Heal Her! I hope you all understand the inconvenience.

Other reasons is that, I'm back to annoying 5-minute limit of internet, so once again, it sucks.

But anyways, before I go, I'll be leaving a... SPOILER for the coming soon next chapter of Why Not?

Here it goes: (It's short, so, sorry)

"Pleasant day, Ms. Mercy? I am Dr. John Philips, from the Soulogy Department. I'll be the on taking over Dr. Sans' appointments for you during his absence."

"You wouldn't be like this if you stay under mine, instead of Sans' care."

"Butterscotch-cinnamon pie? My favorite!"

"What can I say? I'm a bone-afied surgeon!"

"Who did this to you?!"

I cured his soul. That's all that matters now.

"I just wanna say that I..."

Beepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeep...

"Sans! Get up, you're a doctor!"

Come on, Sans! Please...

Heal her!

Seriously, when I wrote this guyz, I was like, "Aaah!!! I'm turning to a goose with all the goosebumps I'm having?!"

I'm so excited to finally show you all PH...H! fans out there this next chapter. I couldn't wai--

You: IS THIS THE LAST PH...H CHAPTER?!!

I don't know~ 😈

So if you wanna find out, wait til I have the strength to write again, and don't forget to say...

W h y  N o t ?

Stay tuned. Stay safe, stay patient, stay strong, stay... determined, pinksterz!💕

This letter is addressed to all members of The Pink Community (e.g. Commenters, Whizards, Core Members, Star Members, Messengers, Collab Partners, Key Masters, etc.):

Dear TPC,

       I, Nakashima Kumiko, Pinky102ZaneXd, founder and president of thy community, in behalf of all members of the TPC, stand before you, and would personally like to apologize to the inconvenience I have given you.

       I know, I lack the qualities of being a responsible author and a friend to all of you, and I am sincerely sorry for that.

       I just wanted everyone to know that I am not ignoring you. You may have experienced that I did not give you any answers or replies to some of your opinions, questions or so, but hear me out.

       I do notice you. I do acknowledge you. I do recognize every single one of you.

       First of, I would like to deeply apologize to my collab partners and commenters, and also key masters for either giving you extremely brief and straight to the point replies, or not answering at all. As you know, I am experiencing inconvenience on my own account, like being in the state of no connection at all.

       That is why, I made sure to send you guys, the most necessary, and important stuff only, due to me chasing the time.

       Even so, I did this letter on this chapter because of that very reason, thinking that this could be the fastest and easiest way to explain my cause.

       But remember, I read, understand, and smile at all the things you all are sending me, and I really appreciate that.

       My collab partners; I'm sorry for letting you down... I really do. And I hope to make it up to you by working harder, not just for you or for me, but for every one of us.

       I hope you all understand, and thank you for bearing with me.

Yours truly,
Pinky102ZaneXd

PS: In case you all did not know, my friend, co-founder and core member of the TPC, @Grapes300, recently published a new oneshot book! Go check them out if you're interested.💕

PPS: Another thing, a new book is out! It's a collab Frans story that's written especially by me, and the wonderful authors; @undertaleowo20, and @AvyLikesDrawing.

It's called, 'Stained Glass', featuring Jailtale x Echotale x Mafiatale!

I know what you guys are thinki--

You : Didn't you just mention that you hate G forever and ever and after forever?! That you hate him so much, you wanna bury him alive?!!

Yeah, and yes!!! I HATE G FOREVER AND EVER AND AFTER FOREVER AND THEN WHATEVER COMES NEXT TO FOREVER!

But... I love Echotale, you guys! I love its story so much! And judging by the looks of how our story will be going, I could say, I think I love Echotale just as I love Mafiatale.

I just hate G, that's all.

And if you guyz are interested, you don't have to say 'why not?' on this one XD. Just go ahead, search up Stained Glass, and check it out, natch!

PPPS XD: To the Key Masters, your keys are automatically accepted and will be stored in the Why Not? Key Bank.

Thank you all for your support, and I'll see you next time. Bye!💕