{Please... Heal Her!}

A/n: I'm back! Sorry for the weeks late of inactivity, there'a reason for that! A lot, that I won't be saying because, off to the story, pinksterz!💕

I'm not in the mood for 'talking' too much, I apologize.

Key Masters:
GalaxyLunaMoon
DJrayray210
PrincessJoanna202

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“Miss Mercy, I’m afraid the situation of your soul cannot be cured. The bleed is too deep, thus making it impossible for me to reach.” His voice, though sounded sympathetic, hides no emotion at all.

“Doctor… W-what are you saying?” followed her trembling quiet voice, fearing for whatever comes next.

“I’m sorry, but you only have a year left to live…” his deep smooth voice echoingly ringed in her ears. She was speechless. Like any other patient who’d also have to hear such terrible news.

“I suggest you either live the most out of your life, or carefully monitored here in the hospital. In other words, suspension.” He said, reluctantly giving her a concerned pat on the shoulder, but as his bony phalanges reached her frame, she couldn’t help but burst into tears. Slightly frowning, he gave her his handkerchief for her to blow on which she accepted.

He was about to leave the patient’s ward, but a small hand gently grasped the sleeve of his white coat. Surprised, he looked back at her.

“P-please… Is it okay if you could see me sometime?” she asked, not wanting him to leave.

“I do see you.”

“No, visit me often?” she sadly requested. The doctor, however, kept a fake smile, saying, “Since you chose to be confined here in the hospital, and that you are my patient, I will be checking on you for daily monitoring.”

Instantly her eyes lit up. She doesn’t have a family. So that explains how alone she felt.

After closing the door shut behind him, he wore his usual sternly smug signature look, his skull held up high as he walked through the corridors of the hospital. Every person, patient or staff, they’d all look at him in awe.

“Is that him?”

“Wow!”

“That’s Dr. Sans Gaster!”

Yes, his name is Dr. Sans Gaster, PhD, the greatest soul surgeon in all of Ebott City. His name was known in all parts of the Surface, knowing he succeeded over twenty-three soul operations and no failures. He is the pride and star doctor of the largest medical facility in the city, WingDing Medical Center, owned by his father himself, Dr. W.D. Gaster. Thus, it isn’t a surprise many respected the great doctor.

They’d do anything to win his attention.

But despite being gifted with such fame and talent, he has this negative reputation. The reputation of being heartless. Never in his life did he care for anyone.

Business is business. That’s what he says, and is nothing more.

He didn’t care. You’d see him sympathetically comforting a patient, like the patient he previously met, but his feelings aren’t true. There will be no way he’d actually care genuinely to just anyone, knowing they too, didn’t.

“Ah, Dr. Sans, what a lovely day today, isn’t it?” a voice greeted, its owner catching up to the straight-faced doctor.

“You think, Dr. Philips?” he said, clearly annoyed.