blood, sweat and....Taehyung?

A loud sound woke Jungkook up. He couldn't really point out what sound it was but what he could point out was that Jimin wasn't laying next to him. The spot next to him felt cold, distant in a kind of way that Jungkook definitely disliked. With no second thoughts Jungkook stood up from the bed, rubbed his eyes before leaving it. He grabbed a pair of grey sweats, not caring at all. His job was to find Jimin. Right now.

He couldn't recall Jimin leaving the bed. Normally if he had nightmares, he would wake Jungkook up to talk about it - or just to stay up the rest of the night.

But Jimin wasn't here.

Jungkook checked the bathroom first. If Jimin wasn't in there, the kitchen would be his second choice. On the bathroom counter, like Jimin had placed the night before - Jimins phone was. Jungkook turned it on to see if there was any weird text messages or something that would have made Jimin leave in the middle of the night.

Nope. Absolutely nothing.

Jungkook started to sweat a little. Yes, Jimin could be around the house. In fact - he could be anywhere. Normally Jimin tells Jungkook if he goes somewhere, but Jungkook hadn't heard anything from him.

Quickly Jungkook ran to the kitchen. With loud heavy steps Jungkook smacked the door open to the said room. The only person standing there was Yoongi.

"Have you seen Jimin?" Jungkook asked, drying his sweaty palms off. Yoongi turned his head, shrugging his shoulders.

"I haven't seen him. Isn't he here?"

Without answering Jungkook hurried to the stairs once more. Right as he grabbed the staircase, some realization of some sort hit him. His eyes widened and jaw clenched.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" He yelled, slamming his fist on the staircase. With many annoying screaming voices in his head, Jungkook ran the way to the basement. Jimins fragile heart probably couldn't take Taehyungs heartbroken screams, that Jungkook had in fact heard. The only thing he heard as he got closer was heavy uneven breaths.

He slammed the door open, and the sight on the other side would burn in his memories forever.

Blood. The whole scene was filled with blood. Jimin was on his knees, looking at his bloody hands, panicked prays slipping out of his mouth.
"P-Please...Help me-me whoever l-listens" Jimins voice sounded broken. Jungkooks gaze fell down to the grey  cold floor.

Jungkooks own Gun was next to Jimins knees.. Who was right in front of Taehyungs body.

"Jimin, Jimin..." Jungkook said panicked; quickly sitting down in front to Jimin. Jimins eyes didn't meet his when Jungkook shook his shoulders. "Look at me!" Jungkook said through his clenched jaw. He felt his pants soaking up the blood, making them feel heavy.

"Jimin, baby look up at me for a second" Jungkook pleaded, voice small and uncomfortable. He shouldn't sound like that when Jimin was in this state but he couldn't re do it. It worked tho. Jimins watery eyes met Jungkooks. His eyes looked broken. Distrusted, sad, confused, concerned - everything Jungkook hated to see in Jimin's beautiful honey eyes.

He understood why though. Taehyug laid lifeless on the cold floor. Jungkook had to suck in a gasp from the sight. He could easily spot the bullet wound.

"I-I didn't mean to-to s-shoot him" Jimin whispered, nostrils flaring in fear. Jungkook caressed Jimins cheek with shaky hands. He was used to seeing dead people of corse, but seeing Taehyung dead hurt him more then he had expected. Or maybe it was because of Jimins state.

"Hey, It's - Breathe with me okay?" Jungkook said, using the best way to calm people down he knew. Jin had taught him that. Jimin nodded his head while closing his eyes.

"In..Out. C'mon baby, listen to my breaths" Jungkook said, breathing loudly for Jimin to follow.

Eventually Jungkooks method worked. Jimins breaths were almost similar to his own. While Jimins eyes were still closed, Jungkook turned his head to get a better look at Taehyung.
Jungkook had to hold in his tears. The sight was too much, even though he should hate him. But it was hard when you've known each other for so long.

Taehyung was something special. He'd always been and Jungkook  suddenly remembers all the memories. All the good memories Taehyung and him made. The love, the good times. Everything... But he couldn't ignore the other side. The way he tried to get with Jimin, the way he treated Hoseok.

Poor Hoseok, his life was one big fail. And all of it was Taehyungs fault.

"Will.. Will y-you help me?" Jimin asked, opening his eyes again to look at Jungkook. Jungkooks eyes shot back to Jimin, suddenly recalling the scene they were in. A dead body; nothing new. But Jimin... This scene would haunt Jimin for ever. If you had a heart so fragile to Jimins, this scene would destroy you.

Jungkook remembers the first time he met Jimin. The instant love, connection they had. What happened to that? Jungkook did everything he fucking shouldn't, destroying Jimins life completely. He remembers the confident Jimin. The cocky one, whiny, flirty Jimin. Now all there is a sad, scared, confused Jimin. And who's fault was that? Jungkooks. And sure thing he blames that on himself. He would've never met Jimin if he had known this was going to happen.

He wouldn't have done that to Jimin.

Jungkook takes both Jimins hands in his own, giving them a soft squeeze. "Yes, baby. I'll always help you, just breathe"

————-
A/N; Honestly this book SUCKS. It's my first book so please... I know nothing makes fucking sense.
Thank you for so many reads, i would've never imagined.

I'm planing on starting up some completely new books, because that's the thing that i have motivation too. I will upload them when i've written all the chapters, so no one will wait..

I'll finish this story of course. I don't know what kind of ending i would like soo... That'll be exiting 👀

STAY TUNED

(btw i've dropped the TW star thing since i realized that i'm not responsible for peoples triggers. What did you expect from Mafia books? Unicorns and rainbows?)