besties

While the seven men were eating breakfast, Jimins phone rang. He quickly excused himself, and all the others began eating again, unless Jungkook, who felt uncomfortable with somebody calling Jimin that early, it must me something important. After about only 5 minutes Junkook stood up from his chair and started walking up to His room, wanting to see what took Jimin that long. As he held his hand on the door knob he stopped himself from pulling it down as he heard jimins cute giggle. Now jungkook had too know what it was about.

"Oh my god you did not! i swear you'er my favorite fucking person Min!" Jungkook heard Jimin squeak from inside of the room. Jealousy filled his body and he had to calm himself down with large breaths before turning the door knob down.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows when the door wouldn't open. Why had jimin locked it?

"Oh wait a second sweets" jimin said which only made jungkooks eyes widened and his blood slowly began boiling. The blond opened the door, having one of his hands covering his speaker. "oh hi" Jimin said calmly looking at jungkook with an 'what are you doing here, can i carry on?' look on his face.

"who is that?" Jungkook asked almost growling as he snatched the phone out of jimins hands. The blond tried to grab the phone out of the tallers hand, not knowing what jungkook was doing.
"Hey! give it back Jungkookahh" jimin whined but Jungkook only held the phone up higher so jimin definitely couldn't even get the chance to reach.
Jungkook gulped from the name of the caller.

'Worlds best Taeminnie/Sexy kisser"

Jimin crosses both his arms, looking up at a very tense looking jungkook.

"hello? Jimin u there?" Both jimin and jungkook could hear Taemins high pitched voice coming from the phone. Before jungkook had the chance to press the hang up button, jimin grabbed his hand. "He wants me to meet his new boyfriend! please don't hang up, i haven't talked to him for a long time." He said while looking at jungkook with round puppy eyes. The taller clenched his jaw, forcing himself not to press on the red button that looked unrealistically tempting to him right now.

"Fine. Come back down when you are done" Jungkook said and received a sweet pillow soft peck from jimin who stood there smiling happily, glad that his boyfriend had started to trust him a little more.
———————————————————-

45 minutes passed by, and everyone in the living room saw a happy Jimin, flying down the stairs to run into jungkooks arms. Jungkooks opened for him to jump into, and the blond collided their bodies. Jungkook held jimin firmly by his thighs so he wouldn't fall down, as the smaller had jumped up on him wrapping his legs around his waist. "Oh Jungkook, everything is just great right now!" Jimin squeaked as he wrapped his arms around jungkooks neck and smashed their lips together. The older was a little thrown back by the sudden way Jimin acted, but he enjoyed every single bit of it.

As soon as Jimin began licking on jungkooks lips, clearly wanting more, jungkook pulled away. "Baby, Baby, Baby...Slow down". Jimin just giggled in response before burying his head into Jungkooks neck, placing a few soft pecks that made Jungkook go soft. "We'll go now Jungkook." Jin said, making Jungkook pop his little love bubble with Jimin. He nodded slightly to the man in front of him. "Yes, take care." And with that Jin and Namjoon went out for a meeting, about some technical problems with the mafia - That Mr. Jeon arranged.

After Jimin heard the door click, he raised himself from jungkooks neck. "Are we alone now?" He whispered kissing Jungkooks jaw. The taller chuckled from the inpatient boy in his arms. "No doll, we aren't- so you better stop with your small touches or i'll go crazy". Jimin rolled his eyes, and wiggled out of jungkooks arms. "You'er no fun Jeon Jungkook....- By the way.. have you seen Hoseok, i wanted to talk with him this morning but he ignored me?" Jimin asked and jungkook raised his eyebrow. "Ignored you how?" He asked as he placed both hands on the smallers hips, pulling him closer.

"I don't know...He just seemed distant- sad. You know where he is?"

Jungkook shook his head, and as jimin tuned around to find him - Jungkook merged their fingers, taking the lead and walked over to the dance room. Jimin got filled with worry when he heard a loud scream coming from the inside. The room was supposed to be soundproof, but the scream was heard clearly. Jungkook and jimin quickly shared a look before jimin let go of his hand, and ran the last part over to the room. He didn't knock before entering and what he saw made his heart break.

Hoseok was laying on the floor, hitting down on it, like it was a person he wanted to kill. His head was down and the only thing he was wearing was a pair of black sweatpants. From the noises he was making, Jimin knew that he'd been crying. The blond hurried over to him and placed a hand on his back. Hoseok lifted his head and as he saw that it was jimin - he pushed him away. Jimin was now laying on the floor, on his back looking confused up at Hoseok. "It's your fault!! It's your fucking fault Jimin! I promised myself that i wouldn't hate you,
b-but i just can't do anything about it!" Hoeseok shouted as tears came down his face. Jimin began to feel worry,  seeing Hoseok like this.

"H-Hoseok...Calm down please. Calm down and talk to me...This isn't like you..." Jimin whispered, his voice broke in the middle of the sentence but he just gulped it away. Hosoek looked terrible. Completely broken, that kind of broken that couldn't be fixed. After two minutes of silence, only bonus loud sobs were heard- Hoseok collided in front of Jimin. "I'm so jealous of you Minnie...You'er the most beautiful thing i've ever seen, everyone loves you- e-even your lover...even my lover...You'er perfect. Not a single scar or scratch. Nothing." Hoseok hulked closing his eyes. Jimin couldn't help but feel the tears resting on his eyes, coming to life.

"I'm sorry hobi...I'll apologize a hundred times just for you...You mean so much to me, please don't think of me in a bad way. You were my first real friend here...." Jimin came off almost sounding like a squeak. The taller sniffled before wiping his nose with his arm. Then hosoek gave jimin a very broken smile. He looked used. "I just wish...for love...Is it too much to ask?" Hosoek begged and this time Jimins tears fell down one by one. The blond shook his head while smiling through his tears. "No, you just haven't found the one for you yet. Somebody will love you Hoseok. Somebody will be your special someone. Somebody will treat you like you deserve. And i will make sure of that. I love you Hosoek, and i swear that i'll kill Taehyung if i see him step near you if you aren't comfortable with it." Jimin said only half of it clearly, since Hosoek had jumped on top of him and basically hugged the life out of the smaller.

He needed those words, he really did.