Work

Jimin POV:

As I was in Jungkooks arms he gently picked me up, with both hands under my thighs. "I'll have to go work doll, Yoongi can stay with you if you want to." Jungkook said and peaked my cheek. I huffed and got down of his held. "I actually have to work myself today, in that coffee shop I told you about?." I asked and Jungkook nodded. I had worked at a nice comfy cafe for about a week. I loved it there and I wouldn't quit my job for no damn mafia. Jungkook got his car keys and took my hand as we stood in front of the others. "Let's drive, should we?" And so the others nodded so we went out to the cars.

I drove with Jungkook as usual but this time Yoongi joined us which seemed to piss Jungkook a little off, but I loved Yoongis company, he was such a sweetheart and a little bit of a bitch. Just like me.
Jungkook wanted to drive me to the mall where the cafe was, I told him that he didn't have to but he protested and said that he needed to take a look at the cafe making sure I was okay. We parked the car outside of the mall. "I'll be back in a few Yoongi." Jungkook said and got out of the car, followed by me. I took off my seatbelt and opened the large car door where Jungkook stood ready for me to jump into his arms. I giggled and wrapped my arms around jungkooks neck as he placed his hands on each side of my thighs. Before putting me down he kissed my face all over.

I got into the mall with Jungkook right behind me, it was very crowded. Jungkook reached out to my hand and I turned back to look at him. "Give me your hand." He said. I put my hand on his and twisted my fingers with his. As we went by all of the shops, and cafes Jungkook would stop up right in the middle to stare  at someone. As he had done it for the third time I sighed. "Jungkook come on! What the fuck are you even doing?" I rolled my eyes and dragged him after me, he looked at me with confused eyes. "H-he just stared at your fucking ass Jimin! Let me get over to him." Jungkook said and I began giggling from his stutter.

When we had got into the coffee shop, the scent of amazingly baked cookies hit me. I closed my eyes and inhaled. There were a few people in the cafe. Around 10-15 people. I rushed over to one of my best friends, which also was one of my coworkers. "Minnie! So good to see you baby." Taemin said as he tugged me in for a hug. I hugged him back. Taemin always smelled so good and his warm touch always helped me calm down if I had any stress. I leaned out of the hug and turned around just to see my jealous ass boyfriend staring at Taemin while poking his cheek with his tongue. I hit his chest softly "ah would you relax Jungkook?" I asked him, he didn't respond but suddenly he turned my whole body around and back hugged me with his arms wrapped tightly around my waist and began leaving kisses down my neck. Taemin looked at me with wide eyes but that quickly turned into a wink.

I signed and pushed jungkooks face off of my neck. "Relax baby boy, I'm just jimins ex boyfriend nothing special" Taemin said as a big fat smirk appeared on his face. I giggled and Jungkook quickly changed all of his focus on Taemin. I could feel his grip getting tighter around me. "And I also took his virginity but like...No big deal" He said and I hit his arm softly and laughed. Taemin wasn't wrong. We started dating when I was 16 and he was 21. Taemin has always had a special place in my heart. He meant the world to me, and I loved him so much.

Jungkooks unsteady breaths hit the sides of my face. I turned to look at him, he was furious. I cupped his face in my hands trying to get his attention, but he just glared at Taemin who was teasingly waving at him. I shrugged and leaned upward standing tip-toe to kiss jungkooks lips. He didn't lean down the smallest bit, it was like he hadn't noticed me.
I struggled but pressed my lips against his and right away I could feel his body relaxing and leaning down slowly to me. I leaned out. This time all of his attention was on me. Pink blush spread across my cheeks. "Go now, Yoongi and the others are waiting for you. I love you, please be careful baby." I said and peaked his lips.

"I can't leave you alone with this fucker." Jungkook harshly said a little loud so Taemin also heard it. "Jeon Jungkook! He's not a fucker. I love him and trust him so don't worry." I said and Jungkook widened his eyes down at me. "You love him? Well then I sure as hell cant leave." He said direct with serious eyes. I giggled. "Jungkook baby..I have to work and so does you, the others are waiting for you. I love you so much baby don't think that I will ever want anyone else." I said and looked at Jungkook who signed. He leaned down brushing his lips on mine. "As much as I fucking hate leaving you alone with that, I trust you....(looks over at Taemin)..He's fucking mine, and if you touch as much as his little amazing hands, I will kill you." Jungkook gave Taemin a death glare, but Taemin just laughed. I hit jungkooks chest softly getting his attention.
"Don't say that Jungkook. You won't kill him." I said strictly, Jungkook looked down at me and leaned closer "Oh yes I will if I want to." a smirk appeared on his face, but not the good kind.
"Well you don't." I quickly said with an serious expression. He raised his eyebrows "It's very tempting." Jungkook said and he winked at me teasingly but I know that he deeply meant it
"No."
"Yes."
"No- ugh leave Jungkook the others are probably worried" I said as I didn't want to argue with him.
He leaned down slowly and smiled before kissing my lips. "You're mine."
I sighed but the only thing that would make him go away was if I gave him right.
"All yours" I said and leaned away from our kiss, but he pulled me in once more and kissed me softly. He leaned away and glared at Taemin before walking out the cafe.

Taemin hit my arm.
"Auch Min what the fu-
"-why didn't you tell me that you had a FUCKING BOYFRIEND!?" Taemin said with wide eyes as I began laughing.
———————————————————