darkness

Jimin POV:

-Hobi❤️☀️: Hey Minnie! Breakfast is ready (psst I made banana pancakes!)

-Minnie🌸: thank you Hoseok! You're the best I swear

-Hobi❤️☀️: aish..You're making me blush. Hope you can walk - if you know what I mean;)

-Minnie🌸: I take it back, you ain't the best.

I giggled from Hoseok and My text messages. He was definitely one of the people who I loved the most. I scratched my head as a sudden pain hit me. I signed. Hangovers. Damn It, I couldn't even remember what I had to drink the night before. I started moving my body a little backwards, hoping that my amazing boyfriend was laying next to me. As i started moving more backwards without feeling anything I sat up and turned around.

Nothing but a not laying next to me.
I took up the note and began reading

~goodmorning my love, I had to do some work this morning so I left with Yoongi and Namjoon. I'm sorry that you couldn't wake up to cuddles and kisses, but when I get home we can do anything you like. I'll hopefully be home before the dark comes.

I love you - your Jungkook<3~

I smiled softly while reading the note.
"My Jungkook" I said and giggled. I got out of bed and began looking for some clothes to wear. Even though I had my own clothes - Jungkooks clothes were so much more comfortable. I put on a black turtleneck and a blue pair of shorts, checked myself out in the mirror and walked downstairs to see Hoseok and Jin eating an lovely breakfast. My stomach started growling from the smell of food.
"this smells amazing. Can I get some of that?" I said as I walked closer to them. Both of them turned their heads to look at me and smiled to me, I returned one. "Yes Minnie, I've made you a plate." Hobi said and handed me a plate. We ate together while small talking.

"So..I was wondering what kind of work is Jungkook doing right now?" I asked Jin and hoseok.
They didn't answer but after a couple of seconds, Jin signed. "We found out this morning...that There has been a spy on us these last few weeks from Là cera Mafia. So Jungkook needs to find out who it is so he can kill that motherfucker." Hoseok said while looking mad. I gulped. A spy?...
"Wow...That's not good, what can we do to find out who it is?" I asked hoseok, who began to look at me weirdly. He didn't answer but looked over at Jin who looked just as 'concerned', and then he nodded a little after. I looked confused at both of them and my heart began beating so fast. Suddenly both of them stared at me. I could feel sweat on my forehead dripping. "H-Hobi...What is I-it?" I asked with concerned eyes. My stomach was hurting and my head was pounding. I was so scared, and looked up at Hoseok who stood in front of me with an disgusted face expression. The last thing I heard was a loud "BANG" before everything got black. Completely dark and quiet.
————————————————————

Jimin POV:
I opened my eyes slowly and looked around. As I had gotten a better look my eyes flicked right open.
I was in a dark red room with gray soundproof walls and a lot of metal chains hanging from the ceiling. My breathing got louder and my body felt weak. I looked down. My hands and legs were tied with chains to a black hard chair.
I turned my head around to look at everything in the room, nobody was there.
"J-Jungkook?" I managed to Shout with my unsteady breaths. Tears came down my cheeks.
Had I been kidnapped? Is Jungkook okay? Where the fuck am I? "H-hello? Please...someone help!" I yelled and tried moving my body so the chair would make some sound.

Suddenly A door opened from behind me and closed shortly after with a quiet klick. I held in a breath and my body began shaking. I head footsteps from behind which started to come closer. Tears flew down my face, but I tried holding in my sobs. I turned my face to the side, hoping that I could get a better look at who stood behind me. Suddenly Jungkook walked around me and sat down right in front of me. I gasped. "Jungkook! I thought something happened to you Jungkook...where am I? Please help me Jungkook." I said in a low scared voice, but Jungkook just watched me. He looked at me with no emotion. Like he ran out of happiness and now only darkness was left. He took his hand up to my face, slowly nuzzling my cheek. My mouth was wide open and tears didn't stop falling down my face. He looked at me with disappointed eyes. Very sad and disappointed. "Junkook...what's happening, please tell me baby, I'm starting to feel uncomfortable..." I said quietly. Jungkook turned his head to the side and my eyes followed after a couple of seconds. I turned my head around to see a poster with 5 guys wearing all black clothes and a question mark over a outlined black body with no face.

I looked back at Jungkook confusedly. I shook my head lightly "what..." was all that came out of my mouth before tears fell down on Jungkooks lovely face. After a few minutes of silence, Jungkook sighed.

"Please tell me the truth Jimin...It would break me if I have to harm you, so tell me the truth and I'll let you go without harming you."He said, looking at me with puffy eyes and a expressionless face. I look at him confused and began shaking my head more. I opened my mouth but I could say anything. I was in shock. What the fuck was this. "Baby..Please tell me that this is some kind of sick joke..You're really scaring me." I said hoping that he wasn't serious. Does he really think I would do something so horrible. Before any of us got to speak, the door opened again.
————————————————————