B a r

Jimin POV:

"So the boys and I were thinking about going to the bar...If you don't want to I can stay home with you." Jungkook said while looking out on the road. As usual he had one hand on the steering wheel and the other grabbing on my inner thigh.
I had closed my eyes from the tiredness of work.
I shrugged "hmm..I have to visit Kyoung and my mother today, so you guys can have some fun." I said lazily. He hummed in response. "I can come with you-"
"No Jungkook, please go to the bar. If it's the bar on Emlo street, my mothers house is only some minutes away so I can join you after." I interrupted Jungkook because I knew that he wanted to go with the others. He signed and mumbled "okay.."

Jungkook drove me over to my mothers house, got out of the car and opened the car door for me. I jumped out in his arms as usual. "I love you baby, call me okay?" Jungkook said while tugging me closer. I nuzzled my head into his warm chest. "I will, now go before the others are going to be mad." I giggled and kissed his lips. His sweet, baby soft, pink lips. After we said bye I went into my mothers house and got thrown back by the amazing familiar smell of fresh baked cookies.

"Minnie!!" Kyoung yelled and ran over to me and gave me a hug. I hugged him back and kissed both of his cheeks softly. "Hi sweetheart, where's mommy?". He dragged me out in to the living room where my mother was. She sat on the long orange couch and looked at the TV while knitting a pink table cloth. I walked over to her and sat down next to her. "Hi mother, how are you?" I said and hugged her. She flinched a bit, perhaps she hadn't noticed me. "Oh Minnie! You scared me *giggle*. I'm amazing what about you baby?" She said and smiled so wide that her eyes crochet. I smiled back and leaned back down slowly into the couch, getting more comfortable. "Ahh...I'm good mother."

Time flew by with talking with my mom and playing with Kyoung. Questions were of course asked about Jungkook and I, and Kyoung even said that he 'missed his kookie'. We played with Barbie dolls, dressing them up, cleaning their houses and bathing their ugly ass plastic pets. Even though I found it boring, Kyoung loved it so of course I went all in. Kyoung was taller then me, and 2 years older - but he preferred that I was being called the older since he liked the idea of being younger. Kyoung knew that he was 26, but for him age was just a number.

As the clock was nearly 1 AM, I put Kyoung to bed, and cuddled with him until he fell asleep. I tugged his blanket close to his body so he looked like a human burrito. I peaked his forehead and smiled softly looking at him, before I left his room. As I went down in the living room, my mother was laying down on the couch, sleeping. I sometimes feel bad for my mom. She uses all her energy on Kyoung and never leaves him no matter what. She's soon an old woman, so she needs to take care of herself some more. I squatted down in front of her. "Mother, go to bed I don't want you to sleep on the couch." I said as I caressed her face. She mumbled something in response and nodded.

I helped my mom to bed and left some of the lights on in her room. I knew she liked it that way. Ever since my dad left her she's been scared of the
dark - of everything. Of people in general, of hurting, of going outside, of being happy and of men.
I closed the door to her room as well and went down stairs to clean up everything. When I was cleaning up Kyoungs toys my phone began ringing.

"Hello?"

-Jimin can you please come to the bar as soon as possible? Jungkook is...acting-Uh..He's absolutely lost and can't stop crying because he misses 'his little doll'

Ahh...yes of course I'll be there in a couple of minutes *giggle*

Thank you! Sending love.

You too Yoongi!

I laughed after I hang up. I was so excited to see Jungkook being cute.

I cleaned up the rest of the toys, took on my jacket and shoes, locked the door and walked out to the bar. It was only a few minutes away so I got there pretty fast. I've been to this bar a lot, almost too much. It was my favorite place to go when Taemin and I broke up. I took a deep breath and opened the huge heavy red/black door to the bar. The door closed automatically and as soon as I got in I could see a familiar face. It was Hoseok in a amazing yellow suit with orange designs on it, he looked very handsome. I smiled at him and waved trying to get his attention which definitely worked. He looked at me with wide eyes, wide smile and waved back at me while making a 'come over' motions with his hands.

The bar was pretty full and I didn't really feel like i belonged in it since everyone was wearing sexy,tight expensive clothes while I was wearing a fluffy sweater and some black tight shorts. A couple of men tried to dance with me while getting over to Hoseok and the others but I kindly rejected them. As I finally got over to the VIP area where the guys sat, hoseok ran over to me. "Omg! Good your here Jiminie, Jungkook is absolutely lost." He said and hugged me. As he pulled out of the hug he pointed over at Jungkook who had his head down on the table, Namjoon caressing his back.

I widened my eyes, Jungkook looked almost lifeless. "God...How much did he drink?" I asked hoseok. He looked at me with a awkward smile and looked down scratching his neck. "Umh..Many rounds of shots and beers..He had fun the first couple of hours but then Jin mentioned your name  Jungkook began crying and stuff like that..". I giggled softly and walked over to the table where Jungkook was. Right as Namjoon saw me, he released a loud breath. I smiled at him. "Good your here!" Namjoon said as he smiled widely and got up to give me a hug. I hugged him back and leaned over to Jungkook where I placed a hand on his back.

He tried brushing my hand away, still looking down at the table. "Go..awaiyy...I ownly want m-mmhmy preTtyy doll!" Jungkook mumbled, but loud enough for everyone who sat by him to hear. I signed much louder then I should and crossed my arms. "So you ain't even got no time for me? Huh?" I asked in a bitchy tone and Jungkook gasped and turned his face up from the table, so fast that I barely noticed. Tears came down his cheeks as he saw me and he flashed me a huge wide smile. He took out his hands for me to sit down on his lab. "Baaby! I miessed you... sooo muchh!" He said in a cute childish tone that made my heart melt.

I got over to him and placed my hands on both his cheeks, as I sat down on his lap facing him. He smiled brightly at me and his eyes were closed as he began caressing my thighs. "Did you miss me baby?" I asked, only because I wanted to hear him say that again. "Yes!yes!yes! Don't...leave me no more pretty." Jungkook said and leaned closer to kiss my lips. I kissed him back and he still had a bitter taste from the alcohol, but i didn't mind. I loved alcohol and I could taste that Jungkook definitely wasn't a small drinker.
"Get a room! Eww." Yoongi interrupted us and I giggled into jungkooks lips before I leaned out of the kiss.

I got off jungkooks lap after him hesitating about it for around 5 minutes. I hugged the others and I could sense that all of them had a lot to drink. I sat down next to Jungkook who began nibbling softly on my neck, making me shiver. "Mhm you taste so good doll" he said into my skin and slowly began leaving marks. I could feel my pants getting tighter. "Junkook! Not here." I Said as i brushed him off. He mumbled something in response and leaned back to my neck. I froze as he started licking on my skin from my neck up to my earlobe. My face turned a bright pink but thankfully we got interrupted by Jin. "YOoO wAnt AnOther RoAwnD?" He said with a beer in his hand. I giggled softly and moved an inch away from Jungkook, because I wanted to control myself. "I would love to have something Jin!" I said and he quickly went down to the bar to get us something.

Jungkook pulled me harshly over to him, by my waist. I gasped and he quickly sat me down on his lap, while smirking. "Let.. me tastee...you doll" he said and began leaving red,purple and blue marks all over my neck. I tried to stop him, but with all that pleasure I couldn't. I tried holding in my moans by biting my bottom lip but as  he went down to suck on my collar bone i accedently let go of my bottom lip and a loud moan came out of my lips. Thank god nobody noticed, other then Jungkook who began sucking on the same soft spot of my skin which made me moan once more.

"Mhmh you taste so sweet..." Jungkook said and slowly began reaching his hand up under my shirt. I closed my eyes from pleasure. Jungkook kisses made me damn weak.
————————————————————