weeks

It had been two weeks since Jungkook had let Jimin out of the basement. They were doing absolute fine and the other mafia members had treated Jimin normally, just as they had done many months ago. Jimin hadn't forgiven Jungkook yet.. It was hard. Very hard for the both of them and Jungkook began hating himself. He didn't show any of his hidden pain to Jimin. He couldn't do that to him. Jimin had been through so much because of Jungkook. Jimin had spend all days at the mansion, not placing a door outside...All because of Jungkook. But that hopefully changed soon, Jimin hoped - and right now he wanted to fight for it. That's why he was sitting in Jungkooks lap on jungkooks bed 'arguing'.

"Jungkook! Why can't I go back to work? Please...It starts at 12:30" Jimin whined and tugged Jungkooks collar playfully. Jungkook shrugged and rolled his eyes, seeing the pout on jimins face. "we've talked about this, doll. I don't fucking like that Taemin guy-and he's your ex boyfriend for goodness sake! I don't trust him." Jungkook said firmly, looking straight into jimins eyes. Jimin felt his heart sting, he hadn't seen Taemin for so long, and he missed him so much. Jimin tried to get his eyes teary on purpose, making Jungkook do anything for him.

Luckily for Jimin - it worked. The smallers eyes started to tear up immediately, making his chocolate eyes glossy. He looked down at Jungkook with a huge pout on his lips, he even started trembling his chin. Jungkook looked up and his heartbeat began going crazy from seeing jimins eyes teary. Fuck fuck fuck Jungkook though as he quickly cupped jimins face with his hands. Jimin looked down at him with the biggest glossy puppy eyes. "D-don't cry please...Doll please don't cry, it hurts my soul" Jungkook said, but Jimin of course couldn't care less because of his beloved missed work. Jimins cheeks were soon floated by the massive amount of tears that came from his eyes. Jungkook panicked. "W-why can't I go to w-work? D-don't you care ab-about me, h-huh?? My feelings m-mean nothing to you?" Jimin lied followed by a huge sob. Jimin was just trying to let him go to work. He didn't miss it half as much as he looked like, but he knew that Jungkook wasn't giving up. But so wasn't Jimin. Jungkook pulled Jimin further down on his lap, making Jimin snuggle up in the crotch of his neck. "Shh..." Jungkook shushed. "Of course I care about you Jimin, you know that...And if you really want to get to work then....then I'll.. .. Ngh....Then I'll let you go, but don't cry please doll" Jungkook said after a huge sigh. Jimins face shoot up, and suddenly no tears came down anymore. "Oh jungkook!" Jimin squeaked and kissed both of jungkooks cheeks. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!! You can come and get a cup of coffee!" Jimin said happily watching jungkooks confused but relieved face expression. Jungkook shook his head lightly. "I'll sit in the cafe all fucking day. I don't want that Taemin to touch you. I'll fucking kill him if-" Jungkook got cut off by Jimins lips softly pressed against his own. With no hesitation, Jungkook melted into the kiss, roughly grabbing Jimins ass - making Jimin whimper.

Jungkook switched positions, turning his whole body, with Jimin on top of it, around so Jimin was laying down under Jungkook. As Jungkook left Jimins lips and began sucking on his neck, Jimin pushed his head away playfully. "I want to work, now" Jimin said with pink cheeks and an sparkling smile.
Jungkook dumped himself down next to Jimin and growled loudly down into one of the pillows, getting a sweet giggle from Jimin.

Jimin started getting ready for work. He put on a beige turtleneck, some black shorts with lace on the bottom, a pair of tall black sneakers and one of jungkooks beige long coats that reached his knees. "Doll, I can't let you out like that." Jungkook said as he crossed his arms and sighed. Jimin turned around to Jungkook and began walking a little closer with a sweet pout on his lips. "Yes you can, you said that you were going to stay at the cafe all day, so you don't have to worry." Jimin firmly said and grabbed jungkooks hand, merging their fingers and dragged him out of the room. Jungkook signed once more, but decided that Jimin was right. Jungkook was going to stay at the cafe all day. Not daring for someone to touch his beautiful doll. They got down to the car and jungkooks started driving down to the mall where Jimin worked.

Jungkook POV:
As Jimin opened the door in front of him, leading the way, a loud scream could be heard.

"JIMIN??" A blond familiar looking, barista screamed and hurried over to Jimin. The voice sounded like glass breaking in my ears. Fucking annoying. Taemin ran over to us and hugged Jimin tight, snaking his disgusting skeleton looking fingers around jimins angel like waist. I could see Jimin smiling big when he hugged Taemin. It hurt my heart. It felt like someone shot me, and wanted me to die painfully.
As they had hugged a little too long for my liking, I pulled Jimin back to me, a little rough making him gasp. I wrapped my hands around his waist from behind, resting my head on his shoulder while smiling sarcastically to Taemin, who looked at me with crossed arms. Taemin rolled his eyes, and got his focus back to Jimin. "Ugh. I can't believe you still have that sick boyfriend of yours. Date me instead please Minnie baby!" Taemin said and looked back at me while raising one of his eyebrows. My grip around Jimin got tighter, and with a clenched jaw, a growl came out of my mouth. Jimin giggled and hit Taemin lightly on his chest. I could feel my blood boil and my heart sting. Jimin was giggling and touching a man that wasn't me. Not just a man. His ex boyfriend. I think Jimin could feel how tense I was since he began soothing and drawing imaginary circles on my arm. I relaxed immediately. Oh his touch could do bad things to me. I wanted to kill Taemin. For touching my pretty doll. But Jimin would never forgive me again.

Jimin started wiggling out of my grip, but quickly grabbed my hand, walking over to the coffee bar.
————————————————————