love worth millions

A shaky sigh left Jimins perfect pink lips as he was fidgeting with his fingers.  Only a minute ago he heard the loud front door open, which means that Jungkook is probably home now. With slightly shaky hands, Jimin opened the door. A lot of shit had happened recently and Jimin wasn't quite sure how the others - or himself, would react. His feet moved their way down the stairs and down to the kitchen. Jungkook and Yoongi didn't seem to know his presence before Jimin closed the door behind him. "Hi princess." Jungkook said with the softest smile on his lips, making his way over to his boyfriend. He stomped the cigarette in his hand, on the marble counter before dropping it. Jimins heartbeat was rapidly growing from the thoughts he had when he woke up, but everything stopped when he felt Jungkooks warmth.

Jungkook slid his large warm hands under Jimins lavender sweater, making them mold into his waist to feel his boyfriends body closer. Jimin didn't think twice before colliding into Jungkooks arms. Jungkook was so warm. It didn't make sense to Jimin, how his boyfriend always felt warm. The taller placed a kiss on Jimins forehead before pulling Jimin closer, making them one. "How are you feeling?" Jungkook whispered, nuzzling Jimins waist. The blond shrugged softly and closed his eyes, not wanting to talk about shit like that. As if something amazing just had happened, Jungkook pulled away with the biggest love eyes. "I have something special for you..." Jungkook said making Jimins mind go back to the note where something about a surprise had stood. Jimin couldn't help but smile and feel exited even though he knew it was selfish. How he could feel happiness when someone was actually about to die soon. He nodded with a shy smile and that was all it took for Jungkooks heart to ache. How did i deserve to get so lucky Jungkook thought.

————————————————————
Meanwhile Yoongi POV:

I walked out of Jungkooks and Jimins little love scene. I couldn't watch. It made me feel awkward and embarrassed. Even a bit alone. I grabbed my bag in the hallway and started walking upstairs to my room. It felt empty. Without my best friend here, nothing could make me feel good. He always made me smile, he was so good to me. Without him here i don't have anything to do. We would always do something stupid together like watch a fucking Disney movie. He loved those. Especially the one with the beauty and the beast. I would watch them with him - only to look at his face tho. His bright heart smile when something cute happened or his tears when something sad happened or- oh my favorite! His laugh when something funny happened. Just him laughing in general.

He was beautiful. I shouldn't be thinking that way, i know i shouldn't especially when he had a boyfriend...But- wow. He was incredibly beautiful. I wish i could just be with him right now. Fell his warmth. Cuddle him. Maybe even kiss his lips..- Stop yourself  Yoongi.That would never happen. You only harm myself from thinking like that...How his sweet lips would feel on mine.

I was straight. I was. My girlfriend was dead beautiful and treated me somewhat right. I loved everything about her and she loved me back - but then, she cheated. Fuck you distance. Of course she couldn't keep herself from dicks when her boyfriend lived on the other side of the country. We had dated for years and when she broke up with me, i was broken. Completely, but he was always there. My best friend was always there for me. When i needed hugs or cuddles. I didn't even have to ask him, he could tell by the look on my fucking face. My feelings developed so quickly that i couldn't believe myself.

I fell in love.
I love you Hosoek.

————————————————————

"Okay. Three...Two...One. Tada!" Jungkook whisper squeaked as he removed his hands from Jimins eyes. Jimins eyes widened. No way. A fluffy grey cat was laying on the red couch. Fluffy ears, the cutest pink nose, beautiful round green eyes and silky fur.
"J-Jungkook..." Jimin said his first word of the day, turning around to look at his boyfriend. Jungkook stood with a proud smile on his lips and sparkling eyes. "She's all yours, pretty" He whispered, obviously trying not to wake up the cat. Jungkook leaned down and pressed a single kiss on Jimins lips. The blonds face expression raised from a shocked to an unbelievable happy one. "You didn't... Oh my god" Jimin squeaked, kissing his boyfriend before slowly walking over to the bed where the cat were.

"Hi sweetheart" Jimin whispered when the cats head popped up. He slowly petted it, trying his hardest not to scare his new best friend off. Soon enough he sat down next to her and she definitely didn't hesitate to jump on his lap making Jimins smile grow. "Look kook." He said turning his head so he could see Jungkook. Jungkook smiled brightly before taking out his phone - only to take a few pictures of Jimin and the new cat - who Jungkook actually disliked. He wasn't a fan of animals, but if it made Jimin happy then hell with it. Anything to keep Jimin happy. Especially in times like these.

"Thought about a name?" Jungkook asked, walking closer to them. Jimin raised his eyebrows. He hadn't thought about it yet. "Not yet...What do you think?" Jimin asked and followed Jungkook with his eyes. The taller squadded down in front of Jimin and the cat, carefully looking at it. He didn't touch it nor say anything to it, he didn't really feel comfortable with it around. "I don't know baby". Jimin blushed at the nickname and began scratching the cat under its chin. "Oh you like that dont you?" Jimin giggled as he heard the cat purr. Jungkook observed Jimins gentle touches to the cat. He took a deep breath before raising his hand to pet it, but quickly pulled away as the cat moved.

Jimin watched with wide eyes before letting out a giggle and couldn't keep his cute grunts out of it. "Jungkook. Don't tell me that you'er scared of cats!" He teased and Jungkooks cheeks immediately heated up. With cheeks as red as a tomato of embarrassment, jungkook scratched the back of his neck as he looked anywhere but Jimin and the cat. "Give me your hand." Jimin said, offering one of his own to jungkook with a soft smile. Jungkook hesitantly put his hand on top of Jimins, who guided their hands closer to the cat. Jungkook clenched his teeth as he saw how close his hand were to the cat. Holding in a breath while closing his eyes, scared to touch the soft little fluff ball in front of him. As the cats fur came in contact with Jungkooks skin, he felt a electric spark making him want to yeet his hand away - but he couldn't since Jimin held onto it.

"Your not going to die Jungkook. Move your hand" Jimin said trying to hold in a giggle from seeing his boyfriends reaction. Jungkook moved his hand a bit, and damn. The cat was really soft. Jungkook opened his eyes in surprise as the cat leaned closer to his hand. He almost took his hand back but the cat seemed to really enjoy whatever he did. "Aww...So cute" Jimin cooed while stroking the cats back and tail. Jungkook almost found the cat cute but as it licked his hand, he pulled away from it to dry the disgusting wet cat salvia off from his hand. "Don't do that." Jungkook scolded the cat which still had it's tongue out. "I think i will call her Roxanna. She looks like an Roxanna" Jimin said cutely, leaving his own personal bubble to hear Jungkooks approval, as he went back to pet the cats head. Jungkook stood back up, brushing his clothes off to look more presentable.

"Such a good name baby. Just don't love her more then me, i don't think i can deal with that." Jungkook said and pressed a long kiss on Jimins forehead.
————————————————————
A/N
Hello sorry for updating slowly!
Thank you so much for 25k+ reads and 1000+ likes!

Did you like Yoongis POV?
I'm not sure if i should do more POV's?

something interesting is about to happen..Might shread some tears.

THANK YOU FOR READING! I LOVE MY READERS