Kyoung

Jimin POV:
I woke up in the car to Jungkook humming some melody, it sounded beautiful. I slightly opened my eyes to look at him. He had one hand one hand on the car steering wheel and his other hand rested on my thigh. I blushed a bit when he nuzzled his thump up and down on my thigh. "Didn't knew you sang." I said and looked up at the road.

He turned his head quickly over to me, almost snapping his neck, and looked at me. I returned the look and smiled at him, taking the hand that he had on my thigh and merged it with my hand. I slowly brushed my thump on his hand. He looked down on our hands and blushed. "Uh- You weren't supposed to hear that hah....How are you feeling?" He asked and looked back out on the road, holding my hand tight, but not to tight. I looked down at my feet, I didn't have my stilettos on anymore.

I still felt sick and disgusted seeing the dead body but I figured that maybe I was becoming a part of this mafia, I don't know it I liked the idea or not. I looked back up and signed, leaning my body down in the huge soft car seat, making myself comfortable. I crossed my legs and took jungkooks hand up and placed it right back on my thigh, putting my hand on top of his. "Hmm..." I said lazily. I looked out on the road. It was pitch black outside, the only thing that lit up was other cars, traffic lights and stores.

"I'm feeling better. Of course it wasn't a nice sight, him collapsing in front of me, but I'll be alright" I said with a small smile on my lips. Jungkook gave me a warm smile, a comforting smile. "You handled the situation amazing, even though you kissed him back." Jungkook huffed, and looked out of the window next to him. I giggled and then I saw a very familiar street. I flinched and looked closer.  Yes, it was the street I thought it were. "Uhh...Jungkook?" I asked a little awkwardly as I didn't know how to ask him about this. "Yes?" He said softly and looked at me confused. I blushed and looked down. "My..My mother and brother lives on that street, my stuff is in the house, so I-I was thinking that maybe I could stay with you guys for a little...maybe?" I stuttered.
Jungkook looked at me with wide eyes as I spoke but broke out to a deep chuckle. "Of course." He said and turned the car down to the street, Hoseok of course followed us since Jungkook had said that he was leading the way.

He drove by the houses slowly, and when he came to the house I pointed at it and he parked the car right outside, as well as Hoseok. I opened my car door and jumped out successfully on my bare feet, without any help. I closed the door behind me and walked over to Hoseok and the others, they all looked confused at me. "Umh..I'm going to get some of my stuff so I can stay with you for a while if that's okay...".

Tae squeaked and smiled at me as well as the others. "Of course! That'll be amazing!" Namjoon said and gave me a big smile. I smile back and nodded. "I'll go with you." Jungkook said from behind me. I turned around so I could face him. He stood leaned up at the car in his all black outfit and smirked at me. Damn...
"No Jungkook, my broth-"
"-I'll go with you." He said one more time in the same exact tone. I sighed and grabbed his hand that he had left out for me.

I breathed out before I opened the door. The door was not locked, which didn't surprise me since they always were up late, watching movies. "Minnie!?" A voice was heard from the kitchen and I could feel jungkooks grip on my hand getting tighter. I looked up at him, with a mad face expression.
"He's my fucking brother Jungkook, chu." I said and got out of his grip. He rolled his eyes at me but before I could say anything a pair of long thin arms reached out for my waist. My older brother Kyong. He tugged me closer and began kissing my face all over making me giggle.
"I've missed you soooo much Minnie!" Kyoung said to me and couldn't stop smiling.
"I've missed you too Kaykay now show Minnie what puzzles you've made so far." I kissed his hand and he quickly jumped up and ran outside to his kitchen. I took my blazer off, and saw that Jungkook stood outside, with wide eyes looking at me. Kyoung wasn't what you would normally expect to meet. He was a little. His mind worked like an seven year old and he loved wearing skirts and glittery clothes and played with Barbie dolls. Today Kyoung was wearing a purple sweater with an "my little pony" print on and some light washed jeans.