free

Jimin fell asleep on the couch, with Jungkook - but it didn't last long before he was woken up by the whole couch shaking, almost vibrating. Jimin shoot his head up and saw Jungkook shaking like crazy. Jungkook was looking like he had some kind of panic attack, he tossed and turned trying to get his pulse down again but nothing worked, he just began shaking more. Jimin hurried over, squatted down and flipped him over so he was laying on his side, while grabbing the bucket on the table next to them, that Hosoek had put there, just in case anything happened or if Jungkook began to feel more sick. Jungkook threw up, multiple times, while Jimin watched with teary eyes. It was hard for him to see his lover being so hurt.

"Shh...It'll be okay...I'm right here Jungkook." Jimin whispered as he caressed jungkooks arm. As the taller had calmed down, Jimin cleaned the bucket while crying quietly. He went back to the couch afterwards and sat on the floor in front of Jungkook. Jungkook opened his eyes. "I'm sorry.. baby..I'm reall-" Jimin pressed a finger on his lips, not wanting him to say no more. "What are you even apologizing for? It was me...Let's..not talk about it now, you need some rest- it's still dark outside." Jimin said as he played with jungkooks half-sweaty hair. "Take off...my shirt..please, it's too hot." Jungkook whispered hesitantly as he knew that he should be careful, from the big amount of medicine he could feel in his body.

Jimin POV:
Instead of taking off his clothes - I opened the huge glass slide door, for him to cool down a bit. The night was cold and dark. Beautiful bright starts were lighting up the sky, while trees were just shadows on the ground. A light breeze hit my face. I instantly closed my eyes. the wind felt so good. It made me feel free. I've always had a soft spot for dark starry nights and when I was younger I wanted to disappear. Disappear into the stars, since they always shined whenever I needed them.

I dropped my thoughts and went back over to Jungkook. His eyes were following me, calmly. I sighed. "Go. To. Sleep. I mean it Jungkook. I'll stay right here all night long, okay?" I asked and Jungkook nodded in return. I swooped down on the couch next to him and placed my thighs under his head so he could use me as a type of pillow. Despite how tired I was I caressed his face for hours until I drifted myself to sleep again.

(Jimin POV end.)

"Jimin?" .... "Jimin?" Taehyung was whisper yelling while gently shaking Jimins shoulders. Jimin yawned while rubbing his eyes. "What?" He whispered back, since Jungkook was still sleeping peacefully on him. Jimins thighs were almost pounding from the weight of jungkooks head being on there for too long, but Jimin fought through it. Taehyung was looking at him with an concerned expression while scratching the back of his neck. "Jungkooks father is...coming over..I-I don't know what I'm going to do!" The tallers yelled, yet still whispering. Jimins eyes widened and brows furrowed. "What the fuck do you mean by his coming over?" Jimin whispered while panicking. He had only met Jungkooks father once, and that was long time ago. "H-He just called and said that he was on his way...Maybe Jungkook had arranged a meeting or something..I don't know Jimin, I really don't" Taehyung said as he plopped down on the ice cold floor tiles. Jimin sighed. "I...I'm..Okay-Uh...Im going to wake him, okay? Don't panic that much, it'll be alright." Jimin whispered and took a small look at Jungkook before looking back up to a smiling Taehyung. "You'er amazing Jimin! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Taehyung squeaked as he left the room afterwards.

Jimin signed once more before caressing jungkooks dark locks. The taller began shifting a little. "Hmfh..." Jungkook groaned as he stretched out his legs. Jimin leaned down and kissed jungkooks face a couple of times before he could feel jungkooks smile on his skin. "Good morning beautiful." The taller said as he placed a hand on Jimins, that was gently caressing jungkooks cheek. "Good morning...umh..Your...Your father told Taehyung that he was coming over right now, so you know about it?" Jungkook shoot his head up, but quickly laid back down again due to the loud headache he was having. "Careful there baby" Jimin whispered with an sweet giggle. Jungkook closed his eyes and covered his forehead with his palm. "Fuck...Why the hell is he coming? God...I don't have time for his fucking complains." He made an annoyed huff but looked up at Jimin afterwards, who looked at him sweetly and never stopped caressing his hair. "I'm sure everything will be fine. Can you walk- or stand?" Jimin asked while Jungkook shook his head. "I don't know, kiss me then we will find out." Jimin giggled from the words, while leaning down to meet jungkooks lips. Their lips was like puzzles, it was amazing how well they fit together.

But of course they couldn't kiss without any one interrupting them. "Hey man- oh sorry for interrupting...How are you feeling?" Yoongi said as he entered the living room. He took a seat in front of them. Jungkook rolled his eyes, but turned around - still using jimins lap as an pillow - so he was facing the older. "You surely was interrupting but I guess you dont give a fuck. But I'm feeling...Okay I guess. Yesterday the medicine really hit me, and now to know that my father is coming, doesn't make my headache any better." Yoongi chuckled softly while taking a better look at the younger laying in front of him. Jungkook had a tight black long sleeved shirt on that defined his arm muscles, a pair of black sweatpants and his black hair was being wrapped up in a hair elastic from jimins hand. Yoongi knew from the sights yesterday that Jungkook was heavily bruised and had deep cuts on his legs. Nobody knew what Jungkook had been through those hours that he had left the mansion- but everyone knew that it had been harsh and painful.
————————————————————
(Thank you for 2k reads...Holy fuck I would've never imagined! Feel free to vote and comment)