heartbreak

Sex with Jungkook was definitely one of the top things in Jimins mind. How he would make Jimin feel unbelievable weak and soft under his touches, how he could turn Jimin on like a light switch and how Jimin could do the absolute same thing to Jungkook.

- but they haven't had sex in what felt like forever. They're last time was the day before Jimin had been locked in the basement - and both of them couldn't handle it anymore. Jungkook was driving himself crazy for not having his sexual desires, masturbating every day, with Jimin on his mind.

Sex was definitely a part of the relationship, so not having it made the relationship stop slightly bit by bit every day - and Jimin seemed to had noticed that.
———————————————————-
(Two weeks after mr.Jeons visit)
Jimin was wearing his white lace bodysuit - that revealed his thick milky thighs - as well as a long white fluffy fur coat, that Yoongi once had giving him course of the cold weather, a small diamond necklace with an matching finger ring, his blond locks was parted in the middle and a dark blood-like red lipstick was applied on his lips, waiting for Jungkook to come home from some sick meeting.

He turned to look at the clock from behind him, while sipping on his expensive red wine.

12:48 AM

Jungkook could walk in the door at any minute and Jimin waited with a fast heartbeat and annoying butterflies in his stomach. He wanted to have sex with Jungkook tonight, even though he was scared - he knows how much he would enjoy it...Or at least make Jungkook satisfied. He had no idea how jungkooks mood was but he was excited for any kind of sex. Angry sex, sensual sex, tired sex, casual sex - but from the texts Jungkook had sent, something pointed at the first option.

~jungkookie~

You: How's the meeting?

I'll rip their fucking heads off, but
       I'll tell you when I get home<3

You: Oh okay, be safe
    Read 12:37.

Jimin walked over to the bottle of wine and poured himself another glass slowly, watching how the thick red bloody wine filled up the empty glass.
As he did a small click was heard from the hallway before the door opened.
Jimin couldn't see them entering since the kitchen had doors but he did hear little voices.
"I swear, that meeting was probably the most boring meeting-"
"Shut the fuck up, Jimin could be sleeping." Namjoon snapped at Yoongi, who just rolled his eyes afterwards. Jimin walked over and opened one of the doors slightly, not revealing what he's wearing. Yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok and Jin turned their heads. As they saw Jimin, (wearing red lipstick) jin choked on his own spit while Yoongis mouth dropped a little. The blond smiled widely, now being a little more comfortable.

"Hey...Where is Jungkook?" He asked and Jin quietly coughed while Namjoon turned his head around trying to see if Jungkook was near. The tallest turned back around. "He's almost here...Umh..We'll go upstairs..So you can..Do your business." Namjoon said with bright pink cheeks from embarrassment before the four men walked up the stairs. Right as Jimin head two doors close, and one door open, he walked out of the kitchen door completely - confidently'model' walking over to the hallways door, where Jungkook and Taehyung just had entered.

Jimin didn't make a sound while walking over the ice cold tiles. He was walking in a fast pace, swaying his hips from side to side as he met Taehyungs eyes first. Taehyung dropped completely, zooming out as he eyed jimins outfit. "Holy shit..." he whispered almost choking on his words, making Jungkook to look up in confusion.

Everything stopped in jungkooks world. Seeing his Jimin looking sinful like that made him gulp hard, not even giving a fuck about Taehyung at that very moment. Jimin was looking like an absolute angel. An angel from hell who came to make Jungkook do many sinful things.

"Hello stranger" why did jimins words sound even better then usual to jungkooks ears? Jungkook closed his wide open mouth and fixed his gaze at how revealing his bodysuit was. Of course he didn't mind - but he did mind that his best friend also saw Jimin like this, almost naked with red lipstick on. Without leaving Jimin with his eyes, Jungkook hit Taehyungs side, making the brown haired flinch. "Leave." Jungkook commanded which made Jimin smile, rolling his eyes.

Taehyung gulped but listened to Jungkooks command. He couldn't help but roll his eyes. The thought of the two having, probably amazing sex made Taehyung get a headache, oh how much he wanted to switch places with Jungkook, making him have Jimins sweet little body all to himself.  Jungkook definitely didn't deserve Jimin in Taehyungs mind. The only one who could be good enough for Jimin, was Taehyung - in his mind. While walking up the stairs he took a small glimpse back down at the two who was now making out heatingly, clinging on each other like it was the last time they could kiss. The sight made Taehyungs blood boil. He was dead jealous. Ever since he had laid his eyes on Jimin, his world had become a better place. Everything went better if Jimin was there with him.

Was he jealous? Yes.
Sad? Yes
Mad? Yes
Sorry? Yes

Sorry because he know that he has Hosoek - who loves him with all his heart, who wants him, who stays by his side, no matter what. He had no intentions to break hoseoks heart at all, he knew that hoseok deserved better. He wanted to love hoseok, he really did but he just couldn't control his unbelievably strong, toxic feelings towards his best friends sexy boyfriend. He didn't want to ruin his relationship with Hosoek, didn't want to break his heart.

By actually he already did. Hoseok was far from stupid. He sees the way his boyfriend stares as Jimin. He could judge, but why would he? Jimin was the most beautiful person hoseok had seen. But hoseoks love for Taehyung was so strong, thats what hurts him the most. How Taehyung could never love a wierdo like him, a freak. A freak who hurts everyday but hides it with a smile. People often asks him: How can you be happy all the times?

At those kind of questions, Hosoek would of course just laugh it of. A question Hosoek asks himself everyday was: How can nobody see that I'm hurting?.

Is it really that hard? To see that somebody's completely broken, to see that somebody needs help? Needs a hug? Needs love? Oh my, how hoseok would die to be loved. Everybody feels it, but him. Every night when Taehyung is deeply asleep, Hosoek will silently cry himself to sleep while admiring his lovers face. He knows that Taehyung would never be able to love him., Taehyung never has  - so what was going to change? If hoseok dyed his hair blond and lost some weight, will things change? If he changed his style and began to wear ugly white long fluffy fur coats, and annoying stiletto shoes that clicks every time he steps, will Taehyung then love him?

Hosoek could never know, but he had fought for their love for so long...Maybe giving up was the right thing to do? Leave Taehyung to get jealous of Jungkook having Jimin, maybe even finding a new lover who loves him and never cheats on him with his ex boyfriend. That sounded amazing.

But hoseok could never do it.
————————————————————
Authors note: any questions for the characters or me? Feel free to ask anything <3