bathtubs and lavender

Hoesok hit Taehyungs chest and turned to look at him with an 'what the fuck are you doing' look. Tae looked back at hoesok confused.

"H-Hi Jimin...Uh.." Yoongi said in shock, not knowing how to finish his sentence.

Jimins heart broke. They don't like me anymore he thought to himself while clinging onto Jungkook. Jungkook gave every man in the room a thick death glare, to make them shut the hell up, and afterwards turned his head down to see his little fragile Jimin. "Go up to my room, doll. Take a shower and get comfortable, I'll join you later." He said and kissed the smallers forehead. Jimin nodded a little hesitant but went upstairs as he got told.

JIMIN POV:
A shrug came out of my mouth while I was walking up the stairs. The look on Taehyungs face when he saw me standing in the kitchen with Jungkook, broke my heart. He looked at me in disgust and fear. I opened the door to jungkooks room. Damn. I've missed that room. Every thing looked the exact same. The huge black bed, with white silk bedding. Huge paintings with gold frames, thin black curtains, black clothing drawer and the white door to the large bathroom. All my bad thoughts flew away when I took a step in the room.

The amazing missed scent.

Oh my god~

His room smelled like dark cherry's - the ones that were almost black. His dark gray carpet tickled my feet as I walked further into the room. I plopped right onto the bed. Even though I've just slept, I suddenly felt tired again. I took in a large sniff of the silk bedded pillow, while closing my eyes. Bitter but sweet, peaceful but wild, crazy but relaxing, lovely but hateful. All those things came to mind while smelling his sheets. People must think it's weird, but I hadn't smelled or been in his room for so long. Almost so long that I couldn't remember the scent.

Lazily I got off from the bed and dragged myself over to the bathroom door. I opened it slowly and when it was wide enough from my liking I stepped in. Jungkook had gotten new mirrors. Normally he would have four oval ones but he had gotten 2 large square ones instead. I used to love the round ones, and couldn't help but frown a little when I noticed that they were gone. I closed the door behind me, not caring to lock it, since I could tell that Jungkook and the others were probably going to talk for a looong time. I walked over to the beloved bathtub and turned the hot water on.
As I had turned it on, I went over to his sink and opened the drawer underneath it and to my surprise he had still kept all of my shampoo, conditioner, body salt, body oils and so on.
A small smile spread on my face. I was truly happy that he had kept all of it. I took out my lavender shampoo and conditioner and found some of my old favorite body wash as well as an bath bomb and shaving foam. I took one of his shaving blades and popped it into an shaver.

I took all of it with me and put it down on the stand that stood right next to the bathtub. As the water had filled the tub, I turned it off and touched it with my fingertips to feel the temperature. It was almost burning hot, but that was exactly how I wanted it. I took off all of my clothes, throwing it all around in the bathroom. Before going in the tub I splashed my bath bomb in the water. The water went light pink, with a little gold. I started going down in the water, starting of with my feet, then my stomach and lastly my arms.

"Ahh..." was the last thing I said before closing my eyes and drifting to sleep.
————————————————————
I woke up in a mid warm water. It wasn't as comfortable as it has been, so I decided to hop out of the tub. My body was sore and super soft from being under the warm water for so long. I went over to the shower and turned it on. I still needed to wash my hair and clean my body properly. The temperature was not burning, but definitely not cold when I got in. I began scrubbing my body with my body wash and let the water flow down my body, taking all the body wash with it.  Afterwards I began washing my hair, massaging my scalp gently to sore out any tense spots. Lastly I shaved my whole body. Legs, thighs, ass, crotch area, arms, basically shaving all the hair off my body.