Baby

Jimin POV:
"Jungkook please calm down..." I sighed and sat on the bed. Jungkook was cussing loudly and mumbled stuff to himself walking side to side. Jungkook had done that for the past 10 minutes, not looking at me at all. He was furious. I looked at him for a couple of seconds, but I decided that I had enough. I stood up from the bed, walked over to him and cupped his face with my hands. "Shut up and calm the fuck down!" I said seriously. Jungkooks eyes landed on mine and he stoped talking. He looked so confused and a tear fell down his handsome face. I wiped the tear away.

"Why didn't you push him away Jimin? Why didn't you say no? Do you want him? Do you want Taehyung?" He said and looked down at our feet.
I shook my head and grabbed his chin so he looked at me.

"Are you dumb? Of course I don't fucking want Tae, but he's a friend of both of us so you would regret hurting him."

"But he touched you. He flirted with you Jimin. Friends don't do that."
I gave Jungkook a soft smile as he spoke. More tears came down his cheeks but I wiped all of them away. "Jungkook baby...Taehyung clearly wasn't thinking and I could also smell alcohol out of his mouth." Jungkook looked at me and rolled his eyes. "Why the fuck are you defending him." He said burning me down with the look in his eyes.
I signed as i looked at Jungkook, who watched my every move. "I'm not defending him okay? I just don't want him to get hurt, he's my friend"

Jungkook looked confused at me and shook his head. "He has been my friend for years Jimin. I wouldn't mind killing him right now for touching you." I looked at Jungkook who didn't hesitate even the smallest bit. I gulped. Jungkook had plans to kill Taehyung. I began to feel sick again thinking of the way that Tae had held me but I brushed it off. I signed and looked up at Jungkook who looked right back at me. "Jungkook...I don't want Tae to be my boyfriend or something more then friends. He wasn't thinking straight and he really means a lot to me, I love him jungkook-"
Jungkook groaned as I said that I loved Tae.
"-But I also love you. So much. You're the best...
F-Friend I've had in a long time, when I'm not around you I feel sad."

Jungkook looked at me with hurt eyes "friends? Is that what we are? Fucking, friends? I love you Jimin, in a other fucking way then  'friends'. I've never met anyone who made me feel like you do. When I see you I begin to feel all warm inside and I can stare at you for hours just admiring you. But we're just friends, huh? Well fuck my life then, right? Fuck my feelings." Jungkook got loose of my grip and walked out of the door, slamming it behind him. "Nonono!"  I panicked and rushed out of the door. I saw Jungkook stomping down the stairs and I quickly followed him. "Jungkook please wait!" I yelled at him and tears began to fall from my eyes. I didn't mean to a say that we were just friends. I don't know what the fuck happened to me, it was clear to see that Jungkook and I weren't just friends but I just had to mess it up.

He walked down to the huge living room and sat down in the long red sofa, with crossed arms. I hurried up to him and sat in front of him on the ground. "J-Jungkook I didn't mean that, we're not friends. I love you, please..." I sobbed Jungkook looked straight forward over at the huge black TV screen and kept repeating 'only friends'. His eyes looked blank. No emotions, but he wouldn't stop clenching his jaw. A knock came on the front door. Jungkook got up of the soft and signed, no eye contact at all. I got up as well and followed him like a lost puppy.

All of the other guys stood in the kitchen, I joined them but Jungkook said to them that needed something, but we could just let his dad in.
I needed to give a good impression to Mr.Jeon.
I wanted to work with the mafia and he was the top leader, so I thought about what to say to him.
I'd never seen or met him before, not even talked to so he didn't know who I was at all. As Jungkook left us to open the door Jin sighed. "Tae I think you should open the door since you know Jungkook the best"
Tae nodded softly and went over to the door. He let out a huge sigh before opening the door. 

"Hi Mr.Jeon! Good to see you again sir." Taehyung said very polite.

"Tae you're too formal, call me dad please! Good to see you as well" a soft warm voice said. It shocked me that he actually was sweet. He told Taehyung to call him dad. That's not what every rich mafia man tells his sons friends, but I liked it, it made me feel less nervous. As I was in my own thoughts Mr.Jeon and Taehyung was back in our kitchen. The other guys were greeting him, and I decided to do the same. "Hello Mr.Jeon, I'm Jimin one of...Hoseoks friends." I shook his hand and gave him a soft smile. He nodded and scanned my looks, then he passed me a wide smile. "Well hello there Jimin, you look amazing, welcome."
I bowed to him, he were older then me and I wanted to show respect.
"Hello father, thanks for visiting." Jungkooks deep voice said from behind Mr.Jeon.

Mr.Jeon turned around to face Jungkook, as he got closer. He took out his hand for him to shake. "Hello son, looks like you're holding up." Mr.Jeon turned back to me as he had said that.

"So Jimin are you thinking about joining the Mafia? We haven't had friends here for years!" He smiled and took my hands. His warm hands felt almost like jungkooks. As I held his hands I looked up to him with a big smile. "Yes, I'm thinking about it. I've already moved into a room." He looked at me with wide eyes and a smile. "That's amazing, you look like you know what you're doing."
I smiled from the amazing comment. It made me feel warm inside hearing that he thought that.

We ate dinner together all of us, and Mr.Jeon was super sweet. He would ask my questions about me or my childhood, and he looked at me with proud eyes as he heard that I'd helped with the past mission. Jungkook didn't look at me once. His eyes were planted on Taehyung, which made Tae gulp up to more times. As we finished dinner, Hoseok and I washed up.
"Umh..Jimin has something happend, while I was away?" Hoseok suddenly asked me, i froze. I thought about what to say before answering. "Jungkook and i got in a fight, t-that's all." I tried to sound as convincing as possible, but I still stuttered. I turned to Hoseok. He stood with open mouth. "Oh I'm sorry jiminie, that's always the worst." I nodded and turned back around to clean the kitchen counter.

As times fled by I went up to my room. The others were talking business, but I wasn't a part of the mafia yet so Yoongi just said that I could go to my room and sleep. I changed into a pair of light gray sweatpants that Jin had given me, they were super soft and I loved wearing them. I didn't bother to take on a shirt.

I would wait for hours until I hear the door slam. I quickly got out of my room and went down in the kitchen to the other and forgetting that I was complete shirtless. As I went down all looked at me. Yoongi quickly covered his eyes but the others just stared at me. "Jimin! Wear some clothes please" Yoongi said which mad me giggle. "Oops-"
I was interrupted by Jungkook pulling my waist so hard that it made me gasp. He pulled me in so nobody could look at my naked upper body. He didn't look at me but I could feel his whole body tense up.  Taehyung rolled his eyes but i didn't care. I was in jungkooks arms and Tae was alive.

As they spoke about what mr. Jeon has said, I nuzzled my head into jungkooks large chest. His arm was wrapped all around my waist so nobody could see anything else then my shoulders.
Jin signed. "I'm tired, we should go to bed now it's late. Goodnight brothers, have an amazing night." He waved and went upstairs with Namjoon. I looked up at Jungkook with tired eyes, I was also dead tired. "Go to bed Jimin, I'll join you in some minutes..." he said with his dark voice and stared at Taehyung. I looked over to where the others stood, and went over to hug them goodnight. I hugged Hoseok, Yoongi and lastly Taehyung, who hugged me a bit tighter. I pulled away quickly and walked over to Jungkook again.
"Don't...-"
"I won't."

I went up to jungkooks room, closed the door behind me and flopped on the bed.
————————————————————