for you

(are you ready for some good old smut)

"All of this, all of you...Just for me?" Jungkook whispered with his hoarse voice, right as he broke the kiss him and Jimin had shared. The blond, angel looking boy, looked up at Jungkook with round innocent eyes, while playing with Jungkooks collar. "Well..If you want it of course." Jimin said sarcastically, making jungkook raise one of his eyebrows. "If i want it" Jungkook mimicked before capturing Jimins bubblegum lips once more. Jungkook could feel jimin giggle in the kiss, as he pushed the smallers body closer to his, now leaving absolutely no space in between them. Jungkook grabbed the smallers ass, slapping it hard causing Jimin to let out a quiet whimper.

"o-oh jungkook..." Jimin moaned as he grew soft under Jungkooks touches. He hadn't been touched that sexually in a long time. Jungkook grabbed the smaller by his thighs and lifted him up, Jimin wrapping his legs tight around jungkooks torso. The taller thought about the nearest place he could go to, and decided to walk to the living room. Jimin was too caught up in Jungkook, that he didn't even open his eyes before he was thrown into the huge red velour couch. He used his elbows for support as he looked confused around the room, not knowing why they were about to have sex on the couch, but before he could think further Jungkook, smashed his lips on top of his, hovering over Jimin.

Jimin enjoyed every touch, every kiss, every thing Jungkook did or said. As jungkook moved down to Jimins jaw, Jimin pushed him off gently making Jungkook raise his head. The smaller let out a shaky sigh, due to his heavy breaths, as he placed Jungkooks dark locks behind his ear. "I-I'll give you pleasure, don't think about me please." Jimin spoke out making jungkook widen his eyes. After a second the taller shook his head. "No, that's not fair Jimin, i know you want this just as much as i do, and you'll give me pleasure no matter wh-" Jungkook started but jimin placed a finger over his lips. "Please...I only want to lead this one time..." Jimin whispered causing jungkook to sigh. Of course he couldn't say no to his pretty doll, looking up on him like he was the thing he adored the most. "fine." Jungkook said, and Jimin quickly switched their places, now being the one hovering over the taller.

Jungkook instantly shut his eyes closed as Jimin leaned down to his face, while gently massaging Jimins hips. The smaller started licking and nibbling all around jungkooks jaw, sucking on all the right places, as he could feel Jungkook tense up, pretty much everywhere. Jimin gently nibbled on Jungkooks perfect jaw line, scratching his teeth softly on the others marble skin. Jungkook started getting a tighter grip on Jimins hips as Jimin moved his way down to Jungkooks mark less neck. Licking, sucking and biting softly, making Jungkook throw his head back into the couch. "mhm...fuck" Jungkook moaned out, which left jimin with a huge smirk, happy from the praise.

Jimin only paused for a minute helping jungkook to take his shirt off, now wanting to go down to jungkooks amazing toned body. Starting off by sucking on Jungkooks smooth collarbones, finding his sweet spot, right below his neck. Jimin moved down to jungkooks chest and abs, giving him small kitten licks all over. "Ngh..Let-let me i-inside you." Jungkook moaned out while jimin sucked harshly on one of his abs. The smaller lifted his head and shook it immediately, feeling kind of bad since Jungkook looked completely out of it. "I'll take care of it baby, don't worry." Jimin whispered out, placing a light peck on jungkooks sweet lips. He moved his hands down and opened the tallers belt before sliding down Jungkooks pants completely. Jimin could see jungkooks, almost painfully hard clothed cock, making a tent in his black underwear. Jimin giggled. "That looks painful hunny." He said as he played with Jungkooks waistband for a little before sliding them down. Jungkook was pretty damn hard, and the pain didn't go away at all when jimin started leaving butterfly kisses all around his cock.

"J-J..." Jungkook breathed out, not having any control of what he was about to say. Jungkook was on cloud 9. He hadn't had sex in just as long as jimin, and knowing that Jimin actually set this up for him, made him smile - or he would've smiled if his member wasn't hurting that much. Jungkooks breath hitched when Jimin licked his tip. "o-oh..." jungkook moaned out again, kind of embarrassed of how weak he was under Jimin. The smaller licked all the way from jungkooks balls to his tip and as he reached the top, he took Jungkooks whole length in without warning. Jungkook held tightly into the velour couch while clenching he's teeth. Jimin bobbed his head up and down slowly at start, but while watching the amount of pleasure Jungkook got, only made him speed up his phase.

"I'm going to- to...." Jungkook couldn't even finish the sentence. Jimins mouth work was unbelievable, way too good to be true. Jungkooks cock hit the back of Jimins throat, making him gag a little - but nothing was going to stop him until he would feel jungkook cum in his mouth. It didn't take long for jungkook. He already came after a couple of minutes, and Jimin swallowed every bit of the white sticky liquid, licking his lips afterwards making sure that he got it all. Jungkook was breathing hard, with closed eyes. He looked drenched. Jimin smiled from the sight, he was tired himself but couldn't help but feel amazing inside from giving jungkook that much pleasure.

Jungkook gestured his hand out for jimin to snuggle into him, still eyes shut. Jimin snuggled into jungkooks side, laying his head on the tallers bare chest. "Jimin...That was...fucking great..." Jungkook said in between breaths. Jimin giggled, as he also closed his eyes, smelling Jungkooks natural scent mixed with the wild smell of sex. "I'll make you feel this good tomorrow. I promise." The taller said sounding almost like a threat for Jimin. "Aish..Don't think about it, i'm sure you'll make me feel good no matter what."

After that they both fell asleep on the couch, completely forgetting that Jungkook was naked and jimin only dressed in slutty clothes.
————————————————————
"Hello love...Smells amazing." Namjoon said as he had walked down to the kitchen where Jin was making breakfast. Jin turned around and flashed a smile to the taller. "Thank you, would you mind waking up the others?" Jin questioned, turning his gaze back on the scrambled eggs he was making. "Of course." Namjoon said as he grabbed an apple, almost knocking over the whole bowl.

he started waking up Yoongi, who just replied with a grumpy "i get it now get lost". Then he went to Taehyungs and Hoseoks room, but only Taehyung was in there. He looked completely broken, tear stained cheeks and dark blue eye bags. He went to the guest room to check if Hoseok was there, which he was. Hosoek didn't look any better, he looked just as bad if not worse. Lastly he checked Jungkook and Jimins room, quietly knocking, since he definitely remembered Jimins outfit from yesterday. When he got no response he opened the door and the bed wasn't even touched. Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows now thinking where they else could be. He checked the bathrooms, the other 8th guest rooms, the bar, the dance room, the other kitchen, but they were no where to be found.

He only looked past one room which was the living room. Namjoon signed and opened the door completely, without really thinking about what he could've seen if he had been unlucky. From where he stood he couldn't see anything, so he walked nearer the couch. As he started to see two bodies, he was sure that it was them but they almost looked like they weren't breathing from where he stood. Namjoon ran the last part, but then he saw that both of the males breathed just fine. Namjoon released a breath but then wandered his look down at their bodies. Why he did that? Nobody knows, but come on it's Namjoon.

"oh my god...I-is that...? O-O MY! JUNGKOOK WEAR SOME PANTS HOLY FUCKING SHIT EWW!!"
———————————————————