Rain

Jimin POV:

I woke up to the sound of raindrops on the window, one of the most beautiful sounds I could ever listen to. I loved rain - when it was outside. I lover it when i wasn't touching it, I just loved the sound and the smell. It smelled so refreshing.

A pair of strong arms pulled me closer, and I was hit by a bad sore pain. I felt pain all over my body. My hips, waist, chest, collarbone, neck, lips and of course my fucking ass. Jungkook gave me 3 rounds of unstoppable amazing sex yesterday and he hadn't even stretched me out first. I hissed and closed my eyes in pain, as my body hit his. Jungkook chuckled and placed his chin on my shoulder from behind as he scotched closer.
"I'm sorry doll, but you basically told me to-"
"-I know what I told you to Jungkook, you really dont have to tell me" I replied in a bitchy tone as I regretted what I had told him the night before. He chuckled and started kissing the back of my neck while his hand messaged my waist.

"Ow! Sore." I gasped as his hand went down to my ass. He didn't care about what I said and started to massage my inner thighs and my ass cheeks. I signed and scotched a little closer to him. "Cuddle me." I took his hand and placed it on my waist from behind, as I moved a bit closer to him. His chest was pressed against my back and he did what I said. He wrapped his hand tighter around me and kissed my earlobe. "I love you Jimin." He whispered softly as he kissed the back of my ear. Butterflies were filled in my stomach and my heart began beating faster, but I decided to tease. "Yeah yeah right..."
I sighed out which made Jungkook quickly lean over me so he could see my face. I had my eyes closed and had no expression at all. "What the fuck do you mean by that?" He asked me in a harsh tone. "I love you so fucking much, there ain't no "yeah yeah right" Jimin. I love you, so please don't say that ever again. You're the best thing I've ever had, the most vulnerable thing I've ever had, and you make me the luckiest man in the world to have you. You're so cute, beautiful-"

I giggled and put a finger on his lips before he could finish showering me in compliments. "I was joking Jungkook. I love you too even though you make me week" I said and peaked his lips. "I love you." I said and looked deeply into his beautiful dark brown eyes. He smiled and snuggled his face into my neck.

After an hour of cuddling Jungkook picked me up and warmed a tub of water for me, he gently placed me in the tub and even got me some bubbles (husband material, I know). He joined me and looked at me while I played with the bubbles. It's been years since I had an bubble bath. It felt amazing. My legs were resting on top of Jungkooks.
We got out of the shower and got dressed. I didn't have my clothes in jungkooks room so I took some of his clothes. My body still felt sore and dark red marks were all over it. I took the only beige sweatshirt Jungkook owned on, and a pair of small thigh shorts that you couldn't see if you didn't lift up the sweater. I was kind of surprised that Jungkook had a beige, fluffy sweatshirt with a turtle neck collar in his closet. It was so cute and the collar covered my hickeys.

As we walked down the stairs to go to the kitchen and have breakfast I heard Jin and Namjoons voices.

"No you can't have one more pancake joonie!"
"Baby please! I really want one more, only one. My last one I promise!"
"No joonie! The others need to eat aswell, you can't just eat all of the goddamn pancakes!"

I giggled as we entered the kitchen while Jin snatched a pancake out of Namjoons hands.
"Morning you two" Jungkook said and went over to the fridge.
"Good Mor- oh no I've already made breakfast!" Jin said as he went over to close the fridge, that Jungkook had opened. Jungkook turned around and looked at the breakfast Jin made. Fluffy pancakes, eggs, bacon, rice and fresh baked breads. I went over to Jin and gave him a good-morning hug. "Good morning Jin." I said with a soft smile and went over to hug Namjoon. "And good morning Joon" I giggled as he picked me up and spinned me around. He sat me down afterwards and pinched my cheeks "how are you soo cute!" He squeaked the last word. I gently pushed his hands away and giggled as I went over to the breakfast table

I ate some of the bread and Yoongi came down and joined me. "Good morning jiminie, slept well?" Yoongi asked as i gave him a hug and nodded. After a couple of minutes talking with Yoongi and the others Taehyung and Hoseok came down the stairs. Hoseok had a huge smile on his face, he was just too precious. He had a yellow oversized hoodie on and some yellow fluffy flip flops. Taehyung wore a olive green adidas tracksuit. I wasn't mad at Taehyung at all, he was my friend and he had for sure been drunk when he flirted with me. I flashed both of them a smile and hoseok ran over to me.

"Good morning jiminie! You look so cute and fluffy." He giggled and hugged me. I hugged him back ."you're too sweet hoseok" I said and leaned over to give Taehyung a hug. He looked a little surprised at me but he quickly hugged me back. "Can we talk?" He whispered very quietly into my ear so nobody could hear it. I leaned out of the hug and gave him a gentle smile while I nodded.

Taehyung took my hands and walked out to the living room. We both sat on the sofa. As he opened his mouth to speak I quickly interrupted
"look Tae...I'm not mad at you at all. I'm sure you had your reasons and I could tell that you were very drunk and that your thoughts wasn't clear. You've become my best friend and I love you so much, but if you haven't told Hobi yet...Then don't. Don't tell him anything. I know it's wrong and I love hoseok so fucking much, but I'm afraid that he will break completely. You didn't do anything wrong or force me to do something, so I hope you know that I'm not mad at you at all and if you want forgiveness, then here. I'll give you forgiveness. Now let's forget everything that happened, it would be the best for you both of us and Jungkook promised me that he wouldn't hurt you." I held Taehyungs hands as I spoke

He looked up at me with wide eyes and a smile on his face, as he quickly tugged me in for a nice comfortable hug. "You're the best Jimin, I love you so much" he said and a smile grew widely on my face. It felt good to tell Tae that he didn't do anything wrong.
He leaned out of our hug "Jungkook is lucky" he said and looked down at the floor. "So are you." I said as a statement and went into the kitchen again, Taehyung came few minutes later.

Jungkook looked at me with questioning eyes and pulled me closer to him. "Did he do something?" He asked and stared, (what felt like) right into my soul. I nuzzled my face into his warm chest and shook my head. "So we have some work to do today..." Yoongi said and everyone turned to him.
"I'm listening" Jungkooks deep voice said. Yoongi sighed and closed his eyes. "Well....4 bodies was found on our ground today 6AM. The bodies were identified as three women and one man, and the woman had been sexually assaulted by the men.
Lisa Wang 22 years old, James Opison 36 years old, George Red 34 years old and Albein Shoucht."
I scrunched my face in disgust and nuzzled my face back into Jungkooks chest as he caressed my back with his large hands. He hummed.
"I belive we're all thinking the same?" Namjoon said as a question.

"cera Mafia" hoseok squeaked in excitement and began jumping up and down.
"Yes, lets give them a nice warm visit today" Jungkook smirked evilly.
————————————————————