hurt

Author POV:
Jimin danced, what looked like effortlessly.
His body was controlled by the songs, in a way he never could've known. All his attention was on the music - it has been, for around three hours. He felt a relief from himself and the way he danced. It felt like he was in his own personal bubble.He moved to the rhythm, even giving the dance a little acting. He felt like he didn't care anymore. Didn't care about anything but the dance. He felt like a whole new person when he danced. He only thought twice about Jungkook - what to say when he came back, who apologized first. But the dancing took over his mind.

Jimin stopped the music with loud heavy breaths, plopped down on the floor and closed his eyes. Damn he was tired, he spread out his legs and his arms, on the floor - laying like a starfish. He was hot and sweaty, his hair was spread out on his forehead. He was swimming in his own thoughts.

Does Jungkook hate me?
Why does he need to be jealous?
He doesn't trust me?
Does he love me?
What do I say to him?
What can I do-

"JIMIN?! GET JIMIN!" A loud voice was heard from outside of the dance room. Jimin sprung up, and turned around to look at the door. Just as he got on his legs, Jin stumbled into the room. He was sweaty and had big stains of blood all over his white shirt. He looked up at Jimin with heavy breaths and an concerned expression. "Jimin....Jungkook..he's..Here" he said in between large breaths. He hurried back out of the door, Jimin following right after. Jimin started to worry.

Why the hell did Jungkook do?

He now started to speed up his running, so he ran past Jin. Tears began forming in his eyes, knowing that whatever Jungkook had done - it was his fault.
Loud concerned voices and thrown things could be heard from the kitchen. Jimin opened the door and the sight of him absolutely broke him.

Jungkook was laying on the kitchen island, not breathing. His black clothing was absolute broken, his pants were holed, his shirt was ripped open so you could see his bare chest, blood was dripping from his body and down to the kitchen tiles, his black hair laying down all over his head.  All the guys were trying to get it together. Hoseok was standing with some kind of medicine, while Namjoon and Yoongi was doing CPR - trying to get him back to life. Taehyung was not to be seen in the kitchen.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!" Namjoon shouted in frustration. He couldn't understand why Jungkook didn't come back to life, he had tried so many different CPR methods but none helped. Hoseok pushed Namjoon away, and looked down at Jungkook. He took a large breath
"One, two..Three!" He mumbled to himself, and with all his force - he stabbed jungkooks left shoulder with a needle filled with some purple looking liquid. He squeezed the liquid into Jungkooks body, and as he did - Jungkook woke up and groaned loudly. He clenched both his fist, which made his wains looking like they were going to pop. He hissed loudly and arced his back on the island. Suddenly he began to shake. It looked like his whole body was electrical. Yoongi held him down on his shoulders hard, so he wouldn't fall off the table. "Get the bucket ready!" Yoongi shouted and Namjoon quickly did what was told. They turned Jungkooks body around and scotched his head over the edge, where they held the bucket. Jungkook began to throw up as he cried through the pain. "You'er doing amazing Jungkook, now do it again." Hoseok said as he watched in concern. Jungkook threw up many times. His throat was burning, so as his skin - so as his whole body. Thick tears fell down on the floor. "I-it hurts...M-make it stop hobi..p-please" Jungkook begged as Hosoek took his hand. Hoseok began crying as well. Seeing Jungkook in this state, broke his heart in many ways.
Yoongi gave him one last medicine shot, in his leg - which made Jungkook sleep right in the spot.

Jimin fell down on his knees. He couldn't take all of this happening. Jungkook looked completely broken, and all of that was Jimins fault, he believed. He covered his mouth with his small hands as he began crying like crazy.

Taehyung came in the door - where Jimin was - with three large bags of medicine. He stumbled over to the kitchen counter as he, with shaky hands, put the medicine down on the table. You could tell he tried hard not to cry. "Let me do that baby." Hoseok said and pushed Taehyung away gently. Taehyung looked over to where Jungkook was laying, and his nerves were going crazy. He bit his nails harshly as he looked at Jungkooks - lifeless looking - body. He wouldn't be able to live without his best friend.

"Oh my god." Jimin whispered as he had gotten his sense back together. He quickly stood up and hurried over to the kitchen island, with teary eyes and tear stained cheeks. "Oh my god.." he said again as he had gotten a closer look at his lovers body. He tried controlling his breaths, but the panic only became bigger. "No, no, no" Jimin whispered as he shook jungkooks body lightly, wanting him to open his eyes since he looked completely death. Jimin was pulled back by a pair of long arms. He turned around but couldn't look at the others face before being tugged in for a tight warm hug. Namjoons cologne filled his nostrils, and he decided to close his eyes and lean into the touch. "Don't worry too much. He's alive but needs some time to rest." Namjoon said as he made relaxing circles on jimins back. Jimin sniffed, and buried his head deeper into Namjoons chest. "W-what happened Joonie?..." Jimin whisper-sobbed. The taller signed. "We...we don't know. Yoongi found his body unconscious in the woods." He told as he heard the others miserable sobs.

"Will he die, hyung?" Jimin asked unexpectedly. Namjoon shook his head "no, he needs to be careful though...But Jungkook is strong! Especially when you're around." The taller confirmed.

After an hour or two the guys decided to go to bed. Jungkook was placed on the large couch in the living room - sleeping from all the medicine his body had entered. Jimin was sitting on the couch watching him. He couldn't leave Jungkook, and he wanted to be the first one to talk to him when he woke up - even though that was pretty much impossible since a therapist and many doctors was visiting the next day.

"Please come back to me Jungkook...For me..."